Suddenly he felt something on the tip of his cock.

Arnav opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife over him, trying to push him inside her opening.

He opened his mouth and shouted to stop her, but it was too late.

Khushi sunk down and cried by his sudden penetration.

>>Khushiii! No, no, no. Khushi! No, baby.<< Arnav pulled her up and sat her on his side.

He should knew it and should have stopped her but it was to amazing to stop. Never in his deepest dreams, Arnav thought Khushi would do something like this and hurt herself. Leaning her back on the sofa, he scolded himself for allowing the situation to go out of his hand. The short glance inside Khushi's eyes, showed him how shocked she was. Even she cried out after feeling the pain of the sudden penetration, her eyes were dry and widen.

Arnav knelt down and cupped her face. >>Khushi? Khushi? Why did you have to do this? Why hurting you? Why dammit?<< She didn't answer and continue to stare at the ceiling.

>>Khushi baby please, look at me. Please, just one time.<<

And finally she moved her eyes to him. They were still empty but she interacted by moving them to him. He kissed her soft on her lips and remembered to check something. >>Khushi?<< Arnav thought about the best way to say what was on his mind. >>Ok, listen and don't be scared. I need to check something.<< He moved his hand down between her legs and heard her gasp. His fingers search for the place he wanted to check.

In the moment he found her opening, he pushed one finger inside her.

Her body tensed up and her hand gripped his arm to stop him. She breathed deep in. >>Relax, baby. I need to check if you're hurt.<< Arnav pulled his finger out and looked down.

Loud curse resounded in the big room. Arnav took Khushi in his arms and walked upstairs to their bedroom. >>Shit, you are bleeding.<< He entered the bathroom and let Khushi down to fill the tub with water. >>It's not much blood but...Dammit Khushi, you hurt yourself.<< Khushi looked down on herself and didn't saw any blood. Suddenly she was aware about her nudeness and felt shy. Her hand moved up to cover her bosoms. Arnav on the other side was too concerned, to think about anything else. She wasn't bleeding a lot but one drop was enough for him to freak out.

Arnav pulled her in his embrace as long he waited for tub to fill with water and kissed her hungrily. She didn't refused his touch, nor turned away. She didn't stay frozen like a statue, but kissed back with all force. Her hands fisted his hair again and she leaned against him. The only thing which was unchanged, was the missing feelings inside her eyes.

Well actually this was not the full truth, because the feelings were back in Khushi's eyes, but not as much as Arnav wanted to see. And even she excluded him from her feelings, her skin, flavor, heat invited him to touch her.

Goosebumps covered his skin and his cock awoke again. He wanted her so badly, that he needed to fight the urgent need to take her right there and bury himself deep inside her core.

But he knew, he will not.

Not after Khushi hurt herself and definitely not, when she hid her feelings somewhere deep inside. It was her who took the first step tonight and showed him that she wanted him, but he will not take only the half. He wanted it all. He wanted everything.

Mind, body and soul, and nothing less.

Khushi's hand moved again down to his cock who jerked and this third time in a row in anticipation for her touch. He stopped her hand and felt the need to control the situation. Even he wanted her touch, Arnav felt how wrong it was. She was distanced, even her body was close.

He led her to bathtub and helped her inside. The water was warm but not too hot. He wanted her to relax and warm water would help.

*

As soon as the water covered Khushi's body and she looked up, he changed his intent to leave her alone inside. She looked so lost and fragile that Arnav wanted to bury her inside his chest and protect her from everything end every evil in this world. The moment she looked up, his intent changed totally. >>Would you like to share the tub with me?<< Khushi nodded and slid to side front to make space inside the tub for him.

He took the place behind her and pulled her back to his chest. In the moment he hugged her all fears and insecurities were away. All pain and all weakness dissolved. In his arms, Khushi would find safety and he would be strong for her. Protecting her from the evil.

No matter if he dies, if he end hurt. No matter if he has to suffer, Arnav knew, he will do anything for Khushi. Do everything she wanted him to do.

Khushi turned her head around and tried to kiss him again, her hand moved behind her back.

Arnav knew her intent before she could even complete it and held her hand to stop her. >>No, baby. You are hurt and if you touch me right now, I don't know if I can control. Please don't test me. I am trying to be a gentlemen and take it slow.<< She looked down, so sad, so lost, her head still turned to him. For short time her disappointment was visible. Arnav didn't want her to feel rejected.

He couldn't resist to touch her lips and need to console her. His lips brushed Khushi's lightly, but she didn't move. This time she didn't respond. He tried to get her attention. >>Khushi look at me.<< She didn't move her eyes. >>Khushi, look at me, please.<< Finally her eyes moved up and their eyes locked.

This time he saw it. She felt rejected.

Arnav's left hand moved to one of her breasts and his thumb stroked one of her nipples. Khushi closed her eyes and leaned back. >>Open your eyes, Khushi.<< She opened her eyes again. His right hand moved slowly down between her legs. He touched her other bosom, followed then one unknown way down over her belly, till he reached the soft lips between her legs. His finger parted them and found it's way to her clit. Her reaction came immediately, after he stroked the bundle of nerves with his fingertip. Khushi breathed sharp in and bit her bottomlip to suppress a moan.

>>I want you. I want you so much. Don't doubt me.<<

Copyright©NilaKeis