His body was muscular today, but pretty flat three years ago. This is how Khushi learned his body. How she saw him, last time they have sex. Today his body wasn't a body of a young guy, but of a man. Every inch of it pure muscle and hardness under soft skin. He took her hand in his and pressed both on his chest, so that Khushi's palm connected with his skin. >>It's your right to touch me. I am yours, Khushi,<< Arnav said the next sentence carefully being afraid of her reply, >>If you want me?<<

*

Khushi's eyes refused to look up, her palms still touching Arnav. One of her hands moved around and stroked his nipple. Arnav couldn't help himself, his body awoke by her soft touch. His cock jerked up even Arnav tried hard to control his member because he didn't want to scare Khushi. She looked surprised to him, obviously feeling something. Right then, when Arnav looked deep into her eyes and remarked burning cheeks, he knew Khushi felt his cock and his face reddened immediately.

The situation was embarrassing enough, but he still wanted to explain, defend himself. >>I didn't touch anyone else except you, Khushi.<< Arnav closed his eyes and tried to find the right words. >>Since you left me, I wasn't intimate with anyone else except you. The only way to control it, was doing sport, but since I found you, I couldn't do any exercise. That's why it's a little hard for me to stay calm, having you next to me.<<

Somehow Arnav felt bared speaking about this all, but still it was needful. Khushi should know he was faithful to her. He was not like his father. He was ready to live a celibate life, without his wife, but now that she sat on his lap, his hard cock between her legs, his body started to create the needs, he suppressed for so long.

To distract himself he continued. >>If you heard what I said to Mia, you should know that every single word is true. Everything I said, is nothing than pure honesty.<< Arnav opened his eyes, preparing himself for the feelings in Khushi's eyes. >>I am yours. You can do whatever you want with me.<<

*

Khushi's eyes closed slowly, her lips formed to a thin line and she gulped whatever feelings she wanted to hide, down. Arnav knew, she hid them because when she opened her eyes everything was gone. They were blank.

She stood up and removed her clothes, piece by piece. Eyes that were with so much fire, were now blank and full of coldness. Arnav wanted to stop her, but he was powerless. In the moment she removed her panties she leaned down to him and opened his belt. He tried to remove her hands but Khushi was adamant.

In no second his pants were open and she pulled them down, struggling but being successful in the end. Arnav didn't want to move up to help her but she pulled and pulled again, till he moved his hips up to support her. He didn't know what Khushi's intent was, but his body wanted to do whatever she expected from him.

Her movements were full of insecurity and lack of knowledge, but at the same time full of want. It seemed like she created some target that she wanted to catch. In the moment she pulled his pants off successfully, she was back on his lap. Arnav's hard member jerked again, as it wanted to greet Khushi. He scold himself for this weak moment, but her lips removed every negative thought. Khushi's fragrance seduced his senses, her touch let him crave for more.

It wasn't his mind that took control over, but his body. It recognized hers and wanted to feel more. Have more.

More of her.

*

In the moment Khushi took his cock in her hand, his head leaned back, deep groan left his throat.

She touched his full length and stroked him carefully. Arnav's body reacted to her every touch, his cock reached the new level of hardness. This felt right, it was right. He ignored the upcoming intuition that something wasn't right, inside his head.