𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

After a long day of hanging out with each other Joshua and Auggie had entered the Matthews residence

"Family Game Night!" Auggie smiled from his uncle's shoulder. "Now with extra family."

"Auggie didn't want to miss game night and we never made it out the city." Joshua explains to his older brother as he puts his nephew on the couch. "Oh, here's your money." Joshua handed Cory a dollar bill.

"I gave you a hundred." Cory reminded his little brother.

"With that kind of money you think we're not gonna buy steak?" Joshua asked him.

"Thank you, papa." Auggie smiled patting his stomach.

"You know what?" Cory asked before opening his arms. "My brother!"

"My brother!" Joshua smiled before him and his older brother hugged.

"Listen, you're here for game night." Cory told him as they detached. "You're family."

"Auggie." Isabella smiled going to the youngest Matthews.

"Izzy!" Auggie exclaimed as he jumped off the couch rushed to Isabella and in an instant was carried to her hip. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, your daddy said I can come since you guys considers me family." Isabella smiled.

"Yay!" Auggie hugged her.

Joshua took noticed of Isabella's presence so he walked to her scratching his neck nervously.

"Hey, Belle." Joshua greeted her nervously.

Isabella turned to him her smile going down a bit nodding, "Hey, Josh."

"I didn't know you were going to be here." Joshua told her trying to start a conversation.

"Well, your brother did ask me to come and my little sister is here plus a chance to see this little guy." Isabella smiled as she tickled Auggie who giggled. "Who would pass down that offer?"

Joshua was about to say something but before he could Isabella turned around taking Auggie with her to the kitchen.

"At least she didn't glare or scream at me like usual." Joshua said to himself.

"Yeah, why does my sister do that to you?" Maya asked behind.

Joshua jumped not knowing she was there.

"Oh, hey Maya." Joshya greeted the young blonde girl.

"Hey." Maya greeted back."Why does she glare and scream at you?"