Thirty Four

Unedited I'm sorry but also I love all the comments I read them all and a lot of the time end up yelling "Me Toooooo" we'll laughing hehe enjoy the story!💚❤️🎄🎉🎊💵🎁🎆

Yukis eyes slowly began to open as he yawned, his mind was a little hazy as he remembered that dirty dream he had that was until he saw felt something move inside him as he groaned.
The memories came flooding back of what he and Yoonjae had done more than once after the first time Yuki had almost fallen asleep until Yoonjae regained his stamina and asked Yuki if he could go again begging for the first time really loving the warmth Yuki gave him when they didn't just have sex they connected and became mates.
God knew that his asshole was so full of yoonjaes cum and of his dick he must have not pulled out after the fifth round let's just say Yuki got a total of one hour sleep and he could feel the alpha growing inside him again as he whined.
"A-Alpha." He wriggled moshing with every movement he knew Yoonjae was awake he was just faking as he saw the big grin form on the males lips.
"Please... you like it..." he asked as he nuzzled into his mates neck kissing the mating mark that was so beautiful on Yukis skin.
"You have n-no c-ChIlL" Yuki suddenly squealed feeling the male begin to thrust his cock in again as cum leaked out with each thrust Yuki shaking as he gripped Yoonjae tightly trying to surpress his pleasure as Yoonjae began circling his hips so his cock could feel how good he steetched the omega moaning it just felt so right to be inside the omega...
"Y-Yoonjae..." Yukis moaned as he stared at the alpha with a little pout.
"I'm sorry pup... okay we can stop but tonight?" He asked with a small grin as Yuki only shook his head and huffed.
"No sleep... morning maybe" he growled at the alpha who was now pulling out of his abused hole which made the omega whine out loud.
"Fuck... I'm never going to get used to that.." Yuki said with a weird feeling as cum dribbled our his asshole he had forgotten the worst part. His dick was flattened between Yoonjae and his bodies and cum was sticking them together like glue.
"Ah shit I'm sorry I forgot the after clean up... maybe we should just have a warm bath to start the day? How does that sound pup?" Yoonjae said lovingly placing a kiss on Yukis lips then his neck then his mating bite seeing it had fully formed now made him smile... his alpha was happy he had done everything he wanted and received his omega to care for and protect but there could be more drama in the future for them.
"Bath!" Yuki smiled as he nodded happily before feeling Yoonjae carefully move his body and onto the bed so he wasn't laying on the alpha it made Yuki cringe at the feeling of the cum between them but he tried to ignore that and focus on the memories of last night only to hear a bang at yoonjaes door.
"DAMN YOU REALLY GOT HIS ASSHOLE I COULD HEAR YOU LOUDER THAN ME LAST NIGHT" Minjoon yelled through the door since it was still locked and Yoonjae was in the bathroom getting ready to start the bath for the omega and himself.
Yuki switched on the small tv sitting on yoonjaes desk even though he dared not to move since his ass would die if he did he could still hear the news clearly it was still raining outside, the tv said that a large storm was hitting the coast of Australia could last a week to a month depending on if the storm continued to travel towards the mainland.
"Yoonjae... what if my flight gets cancelled my auntie and uncle won't be able to rent that apartment for to much longer..." Yuki said a little worried as much as he loved his auntie and uncle he was to old to live with them for awhile, mainly they would always talk in Japanese and try to teach him but he would just get mad and bury his feelings with a long nap that lasted days.
"Don't worry babe, you can stay with me... I'm kind of hoping it get canceled, just means more time for me to have my way with my beautiful little omega that I love" yoonjae said by accident but didnt try to hide it because he did love the omega they were mates and they had officially said it to each other last night after the first round.
"Come on pup time to get up" yoonjae said walking back in still completely naked as he watched Yuki eye his body.
"Walking... I thought it was just a joke when they said I can't walk after sex... I can't walk and if I do I'm going to Cry" Yuki mumbled as he felt Yoonjae lift him up and carry his body towards the bath getting in first and then putting Yuki gently between his legs.
"Hot..." Yuki whined as his body was trying adjust to temperatures between the bedroom and the water, he could feel his hole begin to unclean and stop throbbing for it to be filled which was good but he would never be the same after yoonjae.
"My hole will never be as tight as it was because of your dick..." he giggled feeling Yoonjae rub his back with a cloth cleaning him like a good alpha would.
"Luckily it's only going to be for my dick so it will always feel just as good..." he said with a smirked before moving his hands towards Yukis cock.
"Do you want me to clean it or not?" He said not wanting to make the omega to horny well they were in the bath.
"ME!" He yelped before beginning to clean his own dick as Yoonjae continued to clean himself and the omega with the soap.

——

After the bath which Yoonjae had spent a lot of time cleaning the omega and making sure he was all clean so he could relax easy, he knew they would need to have the conversation eventually but today wasn't that day, it was time for them to spend these wholesome moments cuddling and hopefully have another round if Yuki allowed him but somehow four to five rounds may have caused the boy to pass out.
Yuki was now dressed and cuddled up in one of yoonjaes large hoodies no boxers since his were dirty and yoonjaes were way to large he just made sure it covered his butt which somehow had cum so deep inside him Yoonjae couldn't get it all out and unlike Yuki who owned a special Hose Yoonjae didn't trust have one to get deep in the male.
"Yuki baby... I don't think I tell you enough... I love you" He said getting into the bed with his laptop so he could do abit if work for his part time job as a intern at a law firm.
"Hehe shut up, it's been one day of being mates and you have clearly made it clear you love me" Yuki said as he flipped through the channels the storm raging outside as rain smashed against the window.
"Comeeee onnn.... I wanna hear you say itttt againnn...." yoonjae said with a small whine almost turning into the omega as he placed his lap top downs
"Nope... but maybe if you don't do work and cuddle me I'll say it..." he smirked at the alpha
"Deal!" Yoonjae yelled before grabbing the omega and pulled him into his smooth and bare chest nuzzling his head into the crevasse of his neck Yukis tail press against Yoonjae stomach.
"And I want pizza..." he mumbled cheekily "no pineapple if you have pineapple on pizza you can suck my cock" Yuki huffed
"I would do it anyways... Damn how did I fall for someone who seems to really hate pineapple, I'm not opposed to it but I can live with out it for you puppy" Yoonjae said before chuckling
"I'll order it just let me cuddle you and keep you warm" yoonjae said with a smile before hearing Yukis voice shiver pulling a thick wool blanket over the large bed spread and sheets.
"I love you Alpha thank you for coming into my life and being here for me" Yuki said before settling on a Korean tv show called Goblin
"Pup you don't need to watch Korean tv shows cause I'm here" Yoonjae spoke firmly not wanting Yuki to force himself to read the subtitles.
"Bitch I like the dramas they have more drama in them then there is tea on the planet" Yuki giggled before pressing his body back into yoonjaes
"My omega..."

💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GET LOTS OF GIFTS
IF YOU ARE READING THIS ANY OTHER TIME I STILL HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GET LOTS OF GIFTS FOR NO REASON CAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE UPDATE sorry it was a little smutty but also a little fluffy
-merry Christmas
From Author person :0
🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆