⚠️Eight⚠️

(⚠️18+ Chapter proceed with cation, sorry it's short short⚠️)

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
OMEGA!

👑BabyBoi👑:
OMFG! YOU MESSAGED FIRST 🥺🥺

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
What?? I messaged first

👑BabyBoi👑:
Oh I'm dumbbbbbbb

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
Don't say that you are not!

👑BabyBoi👑:
Hmph I am

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
Nope shut the fuck up or I'll destroy you tiny omega

👑BabyBoi👑:
Liessss

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
하지마

👑BabyBoi👑:
YOU CANT USE KOREAN AND THEN SAY IM NOT DUMB WHEN I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID WJEGHWKSUE

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
haha shhhh baby boy

👑BabyBoi👑:
Im a find a super nice alpha to be best friends with instead of you

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
Nah you mine

👑BabyBoi👑:
Yours?

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
I mean like until you find a alpha

👑BabyBoi👑:
Mmhhh what would you do to your omega if you had one as a mate?...

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
I don't think... we should talk about that.

👑BabyBoi👑:
I'm sorry I ... was just curious you know as a friend since I'll never know what alphas think...

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
Hmm I see... well firstly I would throw them against a wall lifting them up and letting them wrap there legs around my waist, feeling my hard dick press firmly onto there own making the omega know my size that was going to be pleasuring him, before pressing my lips harshly onto theirs.
then I would slip my tongue into their mouth, I would explore it and get used to it because I know it's mine and only mine...

👑BabyBoi👑:
G-go on....

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
Before long he would be bent over in the doggy position on my bed nothing but a collar on with my name so he knows I'm his alpha, he would be begging me to touch him feel him... I would be so horny that my dick would basically be ripping out of my jeans.

👑BabyBoi👑:
I-I ...

❤️AlphaYoon❤️:
Once he's leaking slick from his asshole I would stripe fully before going towards him and tugging on his little fox ears making him whine as I press my the head of my hard throbbing cock against his oozing hole, desperate for me to fuck him like the dirty slut he is before entering I would grab his dick and give it a few jerks to make sure he was ready for me to make him cum multiple times.

👑BabyBoi👑 is calling

Accept / Decline

"A-alpha ... I-it hurts..."