She then led him to a nearby bench and gave him a thick branch.

"This is a stick..." Jasper pointed out.

"No," Octavia insisted. "This is an anti-grounder stick. So, as long as you hold this and you sit right here, grounders won't be able to see you."

Jasper did what she told him, and so Octavia left him, heading toward the buckets of nuts that seemed to be making everyone high and delusional.

She grabbed a pack of them and headed up to the upper level of the drop ship where Dakota was.

As soon as she entered, Miller immediately stopped her.

"Get out." He ordered.

"Relax. I thought you might be hungry." She said, tossing him a pack of nuts.

"Consider it a peace offering. I shouldn't have come up here earlier. It was stupid and dangerous and...she's not worth it." She stated, gesturing to Dakota.

Once she saw that Miller had begun eating the nuts, Octavia glanced back to Dakota and smirked before leaving the room.

A couple of hours later, Octavia entered the drop ship again once a very drugged Miller left.

She quickly ran to where Dakota was and threw some clothing in front of her.

"We need to go now." She urged, cutting her loose from the restraints.

Because of Dakota's weak state, and the fact that her arms have been in the air for days, she instantly falls to the ground after being freed.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

Octavia helped her up in the process.

"Just get dressed." She requested.

"But they'll know you helped me." Dakota pointed out.

Octavia gave her a look.

"You said it yourself-You stay here, you'll die. I'm not gonna let that happen." She stated, helping her put on a shirt and hoodie.

"Even in these clothes...I'll be seen," Dakota said between breaths, clearly still in pain.

"Don't worry, people are seeing plenty of things right now," She assured her.

Kota grinned. "It was the Jobi nuts that you gave to the guard, wasn't it?" She asked and Octavia nodded. "They go bad, they cause visions, but it wears off-"

"Just try to get as far away as you can. And try not to get yourself killed." Octavia cut her off.

Once she finished getting her dressed, she pulled the girl's hood over her face, masking her identity. Then, she wrapped an arm around Kota's waist and allowed her to lean on her shoulder for support as she led her to the door.

"Wait--" Dakota said, stopping when they reached the exit.

Before the sky girl could ask her what was wrong, Dakota placed her hands on both sides of Octavia's face and pulled her close, placing the softest of kisses on her lips.