Chapter Twenty-one

"How is Masky doing?"

"How do you think he is doing? His favorite play thing is gone and we are keeping him from going out there and getting her back. Doesn't sound like a pretty fun day for him."

"That stupid little bitch...why the hell is he so attached to her?!" The hooded man angrily yelled out as his fist made a crack on the wooden .

"Beats me. According to the documents I dug up on her, she is the most boring person ever. Never got in trouble in school or with the police- never got in trouble for anything basically. A and B student all through high school but around her first year in college her mother passed away. Her grades seemed to have dropped for a semester but the next one they went up again and so did her wrestling hobby. God I feel like yawning just by hearing her name." Jill complained.

"Remind me again why you're helping me Jill." Hoodie asked as he took the files from her long hands and read through them.

"That stuck up little boy keeps messing with my Jack. And until he learns to have some respect I'm not letting him rest." She said with crossed arms

"You know if he finds out you were helping me he is going to get super pissed right?" Hoodie said with a bored tone.

"Like I care. As long as my sweet Jacky-Wackys attention is on me at the end of the day, I don't care who's out for my head." Jill said as she fawned at the very thought of her beloved.

Hoodie felt annoyed that the only person that volunteered to help him get rid of [name] was a love sick clown but he needed someone to make sure Masky didn't escape while he went out to get [name].

____________

"No fucking way."

Blood flowed down her cracked scull

"No fucking way!"

Jeff smashes another rock on her head.

"Stop it already!" [name] said with a pained voice.

Jeff backed up and sluggishly fell. A feeling of defeat and disappointment consumed him.

"When did this happen?" He asked with a fake calm voice

"I...I don't know." [name] said as she laid on the ground with her injuries slowly healing.

Her dislocated shoulder popped back into place making her scream in pain. Her many cuts slowly closed up, leaving only the blood that had slipped out, untouched. The pain she felt fron the healing of the injuries was the same as the one she felt getting them. The only thing that didn't seem to heal was her broken leg.

Jeff sat there mumbling to himself. When he realized that [name] was now immortal, he quickly thought of Jane and figured [name] was walking the same path as her. His little mission to get rid of [name] was yet again proven to have no possible way of coming to an end.

"God fucking damn it. That stupid masked son of a bitch did this." Jeff yelled out in frustration.

________

"Why are you here boy?"

"Masky will be suspended for a few days sir." Hoodie said

"And why is that? Has he gone missing again!"

"I actually quarantined him sir." Hoodie declared shamelessly.

"And what or who might I ask gave you the authority to do such a thing?" Slenderman asked as he stood up.

"I did it to maintain peace in this house hold sir. Masky is my partner and with that I am entitled to know everything there is to know about him. One such thing is that, as logical and intelligent as he may be, Masky tends to let his rage take control whenever he is pushed over the edge." Hoodie informed.

"I believe that pet you have let him take under his wing is nothing more than a distraction and a possible threat to us. Even though I take no part in her escape, I will take responsibility for Maskys actions and will make sure he is-"

"Enough."

Hoodie was abruptly cut off by Slenderman, who seemed infuriated by every word Hoodie said. It's as if he took it as an insult.

"Masky has already turned that human immortal so I suggest you let him go so he can get her back. Your little jealous fits are the real issue here boy and I recommend you get them under control. Both you and Masky will receive serious punishments when this is all over. Now move! If that girl reveals our existence you will all pay severally. And you can count on that."

Hoodies blood stopped for a mere second.

"T-That bitch- she's...immortal?!" Hoodie yelled

"My patience is running low boy. Both you and Masky have grown very cocky these days."

Spenders tendrils dripped the darkest red liquid as they squeezed hoodies neck tighter and tighter. The noose-like arms lifted the man up from his neck as pitiful grasps of air escaped his mouth.

"Tell me Hoodie, what does an immortal such as yourself see before the cold hands of death consume you?"

The tall monster seemed to get more and more captivated at the sight of his underlines pain. Hoodies muscles tensed up as he felt himself come to a limit. But before he could, slender released him.

He fixed his tie that hoodie had, in a last attempt, managed to grab a hold of and yank it out of place. While he did that, hoodie coughed and gasped like a pig, trying to bring his breathing back to normal.

"I suggest you go now child. You'll find I'm only at my lest friendly state when I'm hungry for blood. And frankly, you don't seem that far off from my pray right now."

Hoodie quickly stumbled onto his feet and ran out of the room. It was the first time he had seen slender look at him directly with the same gaze he'd give his victims. And it terrified him.

Now he must decide what to do.
__________