Chapter Fifteent

"An eternal life is nothing to joke about Masky. Especially when dealing with one who can't even begin to comprehend the possibility of such a thing. Immortals aren't meant to roam the earth for good. We're outcasts. Feared bests who only find pleasure in the end of a life because we can't have ours."

Slender then flung Masky across the room as he fixed his loose tie. Masky coughed as he rubbed his neck. He knew that slender was having some sort of regret in turning him immortal but it was already done. Masky stood up and walked up to the taller being.

"I will turn her immortal." Masky said

"Are you defying my authority boy?"

"Yes sir. For this one moment, I am going against your word. What's this endless life worth if I can't do as I please? You can make it a living hell for all I care. I already knew and accepter that I was going to end up there anyway." Masky said, completely free of all fear.

Slender stood there, an ominous cloud emitting from his back. Then, as soon as it appeared, it was gone. He sighed and sat downed he rubbed his temple.

"I awaited for this. The day you finally muster up the courage to challenge my power over you. No need to brace yourself though. I have no intention of hurting you."  Slender said as he opened the book that rested on his desk and flipped through it until he found what he was looking for.

"So does that mean I can go through with my plan?" Masky asked, still a bit skeptical about the whole situation.

"Yes. But dont fool yourself boy, you are still under my control. You will continue to work for me and obay me. None of that has changed."

"Yes sir. Thank you." Masky said.

They continued talking about new rules and conditions between the two and [name] until they heard a knock at the door, it was Nina.

"Sorry to interrupt but [name] just woke up. I thought you needed to know." Nina said with a frightened tone.

Masky said one last thank you to his boss as he walked out of the room. On his way back to the room [name] was in, Nina took hold of the back of his jacket to stop him.

"M-Masky... you need to know that I wouldn't have touched her if I knew she belonged to you..." she said as she tried her best to pull off a brave face.

"Yes- she does belong to me." Masky said as he pinned her to the wall next to them.

"Don't worry. We will settle this later. Rest assured she will have her revenge." Masky said.

He backed off and continued his walk back to the room. When he got there he saw [name] looking up at the sealing with an expressionless face. She quickly notice Masky walking into the room so she instinctively tried sitting up, forgetting about the sharp pain that would result from it.

"At ease soldier." Masky said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny." [name] said unamused.

"How are you feeling?"

"Is that really a question?" She asked back as she took off the blanket covering her body.

She was still wearing a hospital gown but a new one. Blood was seeping from her abdomen so she freaked out for a second.

"Calm down. You probably reopened your stitches." Masky said as he stood up and walked to a cabinet in the room to look for some things.

"My stitches? Was it really that bad?"

"Is that really a question?"

[name] sighed and waited for Masky to get back to her. When he did he had a pair os scissors, thread and a needle, pain ointment and bandages to wrap her wound.