Chapter Three

Third Person POV

Without realizing it, the girl had fallen asleep in the tub. Her head seemed to be in an awkward positions that would lead to neck pain but it didn't seem to bother her as she slept.

Like a loud alarm going off, a thud woke [name] up and immediately her body felt like it was in danger. At first she thought she was drowning but soon realized she was in the tub. She got out, almost completely forgetting about the thing that woke her up. As sudden as the first, another thud startled [name].

She quickly put on her leggings, white shirt and sweater. Parts of her clothing became wet as she hadn't dried herself completely. This didn't seem to face her though as her main objective at the moment was figuring out what was causing all the noice.

She opened the bathroom door and examined the hall. Nothing seemed to have fallen but what did seem odd was the open window. Her father was always saying to keep the windows closed so that it wouldn't get too hot or too cold inside the house.

She wasn't sure why the window was open but her tiredness soon took over and all she could think about was her bed. As she walked down the hall to her room, she could hear that the living room tv downtown was on.

"Aw come on you could have blocked that!-AH AGAIN COME ON!"

Malkums shouting could be heard all through the house and Gaels voice soon came after.

"YEA! GO HAMMER HEAD! BEAT THAT TWAT INTO A PULP!"

[name] snickered at her brothers enthusiasm over a wrestling match as she turned the knob of her bedroom door and went in. The lights were off so the first thing she did was turn them on. Everything seemed to be in place and nothing was out of the ordinary.

She closed the door and locked it. After her brothers pulled a prank on her while she slept, she never left her door unlocked. Her bed looked like a fluffy cloud ready to embrace her the second she laid down. She felt a wave of relief after she jumped onto her bed.

"God damn it the light"

[name] got up turned the lights of. She turned around to face her bed but half way to it, two arms appeared from either side of her. One covered her mouth and nose and the other restrained her arms. The sudden harsh embrace shocked her and made her panic.

The intruder pushed [name] to her bed and turned her around. For the second that his hand uncovered her mouth and nose [name] breathed in but soon after he put his hand right back.

[name] could now see her attackers face, but she wish she hadn't. His skin was pale and leathery. His pupils were flat out black and the white part of his eyes were a shade of red from irritation, probably from the lack of eyelids. All through his face were randomness splatters of dried blood. But what turned [name]'s blood cold was the cut Chelsea Smile he showed proudly.

Without knowing, [name] started hyperventilating, or at least trying to.

"Don't worry princess, I'll make you smile" the monster said

His voice was cold and raspy and sent shivers down [name]s back. She was terrified, more than she had ever been in her life. That fear grew even more so when she saw him draw a knife from his hoodie pocket.

He made the blade dance around and scrape her left cheek as tears started falling as [name] saw her life flash before her eyes. Bittersweet flashbacks were interrupted as pain was inflicted on to her. The monster had stabbed her right cheek with his knife. She could feel the blade poke part or her tongue as well.

She wanted to scream in agony but as she moved her jaw around, the pain intensified, making her shut her eyes tight as more tears threatened to come out. Her eyes shot open when the killer dragged the blade, that was still in her cheek, towards her mouth.

When the blade split the corners of [name]s mouth, the killers hand accidentally parted her cheek in two and slipped his hand in.

She found the strength to put the pain aside and take this opportunity to bite his hand.

"Agh! You bitch!"

"DAD!!" [name] manages to shout.

The killer got off her and prepared for anyone coming.

Three people could be heard coming up the stairs. When they came to a stop outside of the door they realized it was closed.

"[name]!? [name] are you alright?!" Her father asked worriedly.

"You'll pay for this you fucking slut!"

The killer turned back to [name] and tried jumping on her with the knife pointing straight at her stomach. She managed to turn to the side and fall of the bed.

"HELP ME!!!" She pleaded.

Jeff quickly pounced on her but [name]s adrenaline kicked in and she held him back. She managed to punch his right eye. He clutched it and backed away to let the throbbing pain cool down a bit but [name] knew not to let him. She took this opportunity to get up and get behind him to push him down. She took his left arm, kneeled down, places the arm on her thighs and wish incredible strength brought her arm down to break his arm.

"AAAGH YOU BITCH" he exclaimed

[name] clutched a fist full of his hair to raise his head up. He opened his mouth to yelp from the new pain but before anything could come out, [name] started punching his face, specifically his mouth and cheek.

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER! YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU JUST DID TO ME!"

Her two brothers and father could be heard pounding on the door, desperately trying to get in. Then suddenly, the hinges came off and the door fell.

The sudden thump of the door made [name] jump and turn to look at her family who were horrified at the killers appearance and [name]s as well. The killer took this opportunity to slip from under her and run out the bedroom window.

"GET THAT PRICK!" Malkum yelled

He, Gael, and their dad ran towards the window to try and catch him but unlucky all they saw was a white hoodie run into the woods and disappear.

[name] shakily tried to get up and walk towards her mirror. She almost tripped over but managed to hold on to her dressers door. When she reached her table, she stared in disbelief.

Needs more blood but eh good enough ;^;

Hot tears trailed down her cheek and mixed with the blood in the cut. Little white dots started to appear out of nowhere and got progressively bigger. Suddenly, her legs gave in and she stumbled to the floor.

"[name]!" Gael exclaimed

"Malkum, Gael, start the car. [name], sweetheart, stay with us!" Their father said as he walked up to his daughters side and carried her in his arms.