Anakin ~ Distress

"Mom! Dad!" I screamed, but there was no answer. The gunfire hadn't stopped in hours, I was hiding in my room in the basement. There were bombs going off and this was the only place I was safe. The gunfire got closer and I wrapped my arms around my legs. There were battle droids about 10 feet from my door, I could hear them. I then heard a buzzing sound followed by more gunfire. More tears rolled down my face and I hid under my bed, trying to keep myself quiet. The door opened and blue light illuminated the room. I placed a hand over my mouth to keep quiet.

"Hey, it's ok. You don't have to hide." It was a guy talking. He kneeled down by the bed and looked at me. He had kind eyes and stretched his hand out to me. I hesitated, "I won't hurt you," I reached out for his hand and he smiled at me. He helped me out and I immediately hugged him. "How old are you young one?"

"S-Six." I stuttered.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/N)."

"Well, you're safe now (Y/N), I'm Anakin. I'm a Jedi and I'm here to get you out of here. Sound like a plan?"

I nodded carefully. He wrapped his left arm around me, keeping me on his hip and his right hand grabbed some weapon that glowed a blue color. He walked out of the room and brought me upstairs and straight into the war zone. "I'm scared."

"Don't be, I won't let anything happen to you."

I nodded and Anakin took off running. He was blocking bullets and sending them back at the droids. There was another humming sound and I looked behind Anakin and saw two red glowing blades about to hit his back. "Anakin!" I yelled and extended my hands towards the girl holding the red blades. She was pushed back and Anakin quickly turned around to look at her.

"Ventress," He muttered. "Did you push her back?" I nodded and he smiled lightly. "You're force sensitive."

"Yeah,"

Anakin turned back to see Ventress getting up. He took off running towards a ship and he jumped in, the ship immediately took off, I was saying goodbye to my home planet for a while. "You're safe now, don't worry (Y/N)."

Anakin set me down and I grabbed his hand, he smiled down at me and I watched out the window of the ship.

~~~

"She is to be trained and we feel he is ready." Someone spoke. I didn't know what was happening, I was outside of a room and there were a lot of people arguing.

"He's not ready!"

"She's too old!"

"He's too young!"

"Ready, he is."

"I accept Master." Anakin walked out of the room and kneeled down to my height. His hair was short but the braid that was once there was now gone. "(Y/N), you are to be trained to become a Jedi. I will teach you to the best of my ability and I will teach you to become strong. I promise."

I couldn't help but smile, "So I'm going to be like you?"

"Yes, you will begin training in the morning. Once you're ready I will take you to find your crystal for your lightsaber."

"Thank you, Anakin."

He smiled and stood back up.

Anakin's POV:

"Thank you, Anakin." I smiled and stood up. She followed me and took my hand, I couldn't wait to tell Padme about her. (Y/N) had such a kind heart and was so sweet even after the trauma of losing her parents. She was already like a daughter to me and I truly couldn't wait to watch her grow. I am now a Master...

628 words this chapter and I hope y'all enjoy the book so far, should I make this into a sequel?? Requests are open! If you have any ideas for the following;

Anakin Skywalker

Darth Vader

Suitless Darth Vader

Kylo Ren

Ben Solo

If you have any requests I'd be happy to write about them. Hope you have an amazing day! Love you guys!