Anakin ~ Compassion

I was with my master, San Cray. Master Cray was like a mother to me, she kept me safe and trained me specifically in hand to hand combat and to be a defensive attacker, not an offensive attacker so I am better with deflecting blaster shots and swiftly moving around while using both the dark side and the light side of the force. My master has always been close to Master Kenobi. Today was the first day that I was meeting him and his Padawan. We had a mission together and my master and I were waiting for them to show up, "They're always late." Master Cray said with a smile.

I laughed lightly and flattened out my dark robes, (If you have short hair then change the hair up but this is the robes and this is the hairstyle if you choose. Hair color, eye color, and skin color can obviously be different.) "How long have you known Master Kenobi?"

(If the photo is unavailable, it's like a black version of what Rey wears in Episode 7

(If the photo is unavailable, it's like a black version of what Rey wears in Episode 7. There are black sleeves that are optional, they go from your wrist to your upper bicep. Hair is curly and down to her waist and has half up in a bun.)

She laughed, "Longer than you've been alive young one."

"So over 15 years?"

"Yes, (Y/n)."

We heard a ship land behind us and my master looked while I continued to study the plan. "(Y/n)! Come here." Master Cray yelled. I turned around and saw two Jedi standing by my master. I walked down from the hill I was on and smiled as I walked over to my Master. "This is (Y/n) (L/n), my padawan."

"A true pleasure to meet you (Y/n), I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi and this is my padawan Anakin Skywalker."

I turned to look at Anakin and my goodness. His beautiful blue eyes were heart-stopping, his brown hair was set perfectly on top of his head and his smirk was kind. I bowed at the both of them. "The pleasure is mine."

Anakin and I locked eyes and broke apart when Obi-Wan spoke. "So what's the plan?"

"(Y/n) has analyzed the entire base, she knows the weak points and will be able to lead herself and your padawan through the tunnels underground and attack from the inside."

"Are you sure that this won't blow up in our faces?"

"Yes, she knows what she's doing and she has been studying this map for multiple cycles."

"Alright, let's go."

I looked up at the massive tower in the distance. "I hate this planet." I heard Obi-Wan mumble.

"Anakin, (y/n), be careful. We will draw out the guards as best as we can but we will need help when it comes to the Sith."

Anakin and I both nodded at my master. "After you," Anakin smiled at me.

I nodded and took off running towards the tower. We got to a passage that I recognized, I cut a hole in the ground and there was a stairwell that had been covered up with the change of leadership.