Anakin ~ Undying love

As I laid in the hospital bed I glanced around the room, I was asleep just 30 minutes ago but now I was wide awake and every ounce of sleep has left my system. I felt a slight tug at my hand and I looked to see my handsome husband smiling down at me. "Are you excited?"

"Yes, but right now, I am hating you a little bit."

His smile got a little bigger and he squeezed my hand, "You'll be ok my love."

"Anakin I'm afraid."

"There is no need to be afraid (y/n), everything will work."

"I love you,"

"I love you too."

~~~

After 3 hours of the worst pain of my life, Anakin and I welcomed a beautiful little girl into the world. We named her (your daughter's name). Anakin and I both thought the name would suit her nicely and we were already in love with our baby girl.

Anakin was holding her while I lightly slept, as I began to wake up, I heard him speaking to her. "You are going to grow up to be strong, just like your mama. You will be loved by all, and I can already tell that I'm going to have to scare away the boys because you are going to be a magnet, my love. I may not be around a whole lot but I need you to know that I will always love you. You have my undying love and support. If you happen to be force sensitive I will bring you into the order myself. You will work under me, Obi-Wan, and Ashoka. Regardless, I will always be proud of you and I will always be here for you." He kissed her forehead and I could see her faint smile. Anakin smiled brightly and a tear fell from his eye. I reached over to him and grabbed his arm gently. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "She has your eyes," Anakin said with a smile.

"Maybe, but she has your smile."

He smiled brightly causing me to laugh, "I love our family."

"I do too, Ani."

"Do you think?"

I smiled, I knew what he was thinking. "Yes,"

"You don't even know what I was going to ask."

"You were going to ask if we could have another child."

He smiled and shook his head, "How'd you know?"

"The way you were talking to her, it was obvious to me."

He kissed my forehead and looked at our now sleeping daughter. "She's perfect."

"Yes, she is." I nodded in agreement.

"We're going to be alright. I'll talk to the council and request to stay local."

"You don't have to do that-"

"Yes, I do. I need to be here for you and our daughter."

I smiled faintly and nodded. "Thank you, baby."

He nodded and set a kiss on my lips. I smiled at him as we both kissed our daughter's forehead.

489 words this chapter and I hope y'all enjoy the book so far. Requests are open! If you have any ideas for the following;

Anakin Skywalker

Darth Vader

Suitless Darth Vader

Kylo Ren

Ben Solo

If you have any requests I'd be happy to write about them. Hope you have an amazing day! Love you guys!