Story Ideas From My Phone Notes

So, in "My Introduction" I forgot to mention that I wouldn't give full background on my story ideas. For some of them, I might give a little bit of an explanation. But mostly, I'm not going to explain myself fully. If you are curious and have any questions, then go ahead and ask them. But these story ideas are mostly for me. I just thought that I should mention that.

Anyways, a while before I even started my Wattpad account, I had a list on my phone for my story ideas. They are pretty random. Some are just ideas for story titles without any storylines. And then there are some sections from the stories for some of the story ideas. And there are just some random thoughts and ideas. 

❄️ Two girls that think themselves ordinary but are surprised to find that everyone else thinks of them as extraordinary

❄️ The Witch That Rides a Guitar Instead of a Broomstick

❄️ All of the characters have the same first name but have different last names and personalities

❄️ The Heart of the Tree

❄️ A Thriller Tale

 ✨ a story that takes place in a world of Allarlas and Sally is one of them who can't fly yet and is into mystery books. The story is about when her fun-loving friend wins them tickets to stay alone in an amusement park after it is closed and abandoned for the night. But everything isn't as it seems.

❄️ a children's book to teach about the two-headed awful monster Death and Hell

❄️ a carousel horse spirit falls in love with one of its riders

 ✨ The rider is a girl named Lillie Carrol

 ✨ While getting a gift for their girl, Lillie's parents end up in a coma

❄️ mixing of holidays such as A haunted house on Christmas

❄️ Jack Disney needs to attend all of the attractions at the Disney parks before they come to life. But what happens when he gets distracted at the last moment?

❄️ Expressions

 ✨ A land of Werecats that are humanoid creatures with the cat ears and also have large wings with stiff feathers that rattle, or maybe that's just my protagonist. Can they fly?