-Wedding-

A long, beautiful white gown, ending on the floor, was hugging Y/n's curves.

Her long hair were let loose, some curls swerling around as she walked, and white flowers were decorating them.

The beautiful girl sat down to put on her white hight heels.

"mommy you looke amazing" a young girl said looking at her mother with heart eyes "I want to be like you when I grow up, a beautiful princess"

Y/n giggled "but you already are a princess, a very beautiful one" she went on one knee to match the little girl's high and gave her a kiss on her cheek "my princess"

The little girl giggled as the mother stared tickling her sides "hahaha stooopp"

The make up and hair artists were smiling watching the mother and her daughter play.

On some other room, the dad and his son were having their moment too.

"Dad you look amazing" Jimin said

"Not as amazing as you my son. I'm so proud of you" he gave him a smile and a pat on his shoulder and Jimin smiled back in response

"thank you father"

Jimin's pov

"are you ready?" dad asked me. Good question, am I?

Am I ready to get married to the love of my life, live happily with our kids like a normal family would?

Yes, yes I am

"yeah" I said with a smile

This is one of the happiest days of my life.

Y/n pov

"Are you ready my dear?" my dad asked me once he entered the room "you are so beautiful" he said

"thank you dad" I smiled "why don't you take the basket and go, and as we did in the rehearsal okay?" I said to Nikol and she took the small basket with flower petals that was seating beside the door.

"come on" she giggled

My father and I started walking down the altar. I was looking down, firstly because I didn't want to fall face first and embarrasse myself in front of the guests, but also because I was nervous of meeting the gaze of the man standing at the other side of the altar.

I finally decided to raise my head and meet the loving gaze of my soon-to-be husband.

His sweet smile, the way he was so engrossed in looking at me with those heart eyes of his....

All these things made me tear up

"don't start crying we don't want you to ruin your make-up" dad whispered and I silently chuckled

Jimin's pove

She is beautiful...

So fucking beautiful, I am so lucky to be able to make her mine and only mine for the rest of my life.... Our lives...

I'm so happy I can be with her and our children

"Daddy, wipe your eye" I heard a whisper from beside me and I realized I teared up. I quickly wiped the tear that had fallen and looked down at my son to whisper a thank you

Y/n's pov

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Min Y/n as your wife"

"I do" the man in front of me said looking in my eyes

"Do you, Min Y/n, take Park Jimin as your husband"

"I do" I said smiling looking back at Jimin's sparking eyes

"you then may kiss the bride"

Jimin leaned forward, placing his one hand on my waist and the other at my neck, as he kissed me deeply. Our lips moving in synch with each others, my hands locked on his neck, playing with his hair.

And at that moment, I knew that I  wanted whatever was coming. Either if it was too soon for something big as this, bring married with kids at such a young age, having a stepson, I knew that I would love being Ms Park, having the one and only Park Jimin as my beloved husband.

I knew that I will be happy and that I will have my happy ever after with my prince in the signing armour

And yes, this is the end.... Wow

I ain't good at this I don't know what to say, I just want to thank you for waiting for my writers block to end.

Like yeah... Writers block or how ever it is called..... Fucking sucks