7

The bed dipped behind me with someone else's weight and shortly after, I saw Nate's tattooed arm wrap around my waist and pull me towards him. My body melted into his and I felt relaxed against him, considering that my head was lightly pounding, my body felt sore for some unexplained reason, and I was dehydrated, "Morning baby. How are you feeling?" Nate whispers into my ear.

I face Nate and trace his lotus flower tattoo on his neck that has become my favorite tattoo of his, "Morning. Tired and hungover." Nate runs his thumb across my pouting lip before leaning down to kiss me.

Suddenly, my alarm rings and jolts me awake. I turn off my annoying phone and toss it to the other end of the bed, "What the hell." I groan to the universe then groan even louder when my phone chimes. Great, now I have to sit up and reach for it. My brows draw together at the message.

Unknown: Hey Sienna, it's Alex :) Want to meet for some coffee?

Shit, how'd he get my number? I can use both the caffeine and distraction though.

Me: Sure :) at 10 okay?

Alex: Sounds good. I'll let you pick the place so txt me the address.

Once I was in my workout gear, I headed down to the gym in the apartment complex with my headphones on and a water bottle. Working out while being hungover is going to be a bitch but it'll help me feel better sooner than if I just stayed in bed for the day. While running on the treadmill, I couldn't stop thinking about Nate. Ever since I've met him, he has done nothing but invade my thoughts and sinful mind and because of it, we acted upon it and now look at where we stand. It made things awkward and difficult with not only our friendship or whatever the hell that it is we are, but also our professional relationship.

My disturbing, sinful, and lustful mind runs back to the same situation or thoughts as always; sex with Nate. Crazy how one's imagination can run such wild and vivid things. Mine imagined Nate being here with me, lifting weights and watching how his muscles flexed and constricted against his shirt. His sweat making the shirt stick to his skin and accentuating his toned abs, then he'd remove his shirt and I'd admire his tattooed torso, drooling and wishing Nate would bend me over the bench press, railing into me from behind.

Then he'd wrap my hair around his fist and pull my head up so we can watch each other and how amazing we make each other feel. He then would wrap his hand around my neck and lean down into my ear, "You feel so fucking good baby."

Okay, no. This isn't working.

I hop off the treadmill and rush back upstairs. Hopefully, this cold shower will help cool off not only my body but also my dirty mind. I can now understand when guys say they need a cold shower, it really does help cool you down. But that didn't last long because right when I got out of the shower and changed, my body and mind still felt on fire. My eyes land on my nightstand, where my pink friend sits, and I scowl at the nightstand.

Within minutes, I laid on my bed with my panties around one of my ankles and my vibrator running up and down my wet folds, "Oh God." My head lolls into my pillow and my back arches.

Three orgasms later, I laid on my bed whilst I panted and stared at my ceiling.

Okay, like seriously what the fuck is happening to me, and what the hell am I doing?

After changing into cargo jeans, a yellow turtleneck, and white Adidas, I grab my MacBook and backpack, to walk to the coffee shop. The ten-minute walk to the shop was relaxing and felt good. I need to enjoy the outdoors more, instead of staying indoors most of the time. I'm finishing some homework when Alex walks into the shop with a gorgeous grin on his full lips, "Hey Russo."