🔞 Kylo Ren | Star Wars | 1

A Quick One (Part One)

You and Kylo have something going on. You're dating. It's not a secret. You both share living quarters, a bed, you're with him all the time especially after he took place as supreme leader and he also decided it'd be a good idea to slap your ass whenever he walks by you in the halls. Since then, you and he have been very intimate at times not to mention the countless times you've fucked. It's surprising how loving he is in bed. He is a great lover, believing in an equal share of pleasure. But that's beside the point.

This morning, Kylo decided to contact you using the force. This wasn't a big deal, he's done it before... but this time it was different. You saw him but he couldn't see you. He was frantic, weak for some reason. He decided not to muster up the energy to see you. All he wanted was to show himself to you. He enters a small room holding his helmet in his hand, sighing and shuffling off his cloak. You know this is about time in his schedule where he has a meeting with General Hux about some dumb formality.

"Okay, I don't have a lot of time, but I really need to get off right now." His voice is deeper than usual. Raspy. Angry. Needy. He grunts as he shoves off his belt and pants, clinking metal and shuffling fabrics and sits somewhere. "So, I gotta make this quick."

"God, I'm already so hard..." He hisses as his thick cock springs out of his boxers with a slight breath of relief. This catches you completely off guard in the shower and you feel the arousal and neediness radiating from deep within him. His huffs and spits in his hand, beginning to stroke himself rhythmically. He sounds desperate like he's not thinking. His shaky sighs compliment the image of him licking his lips and throwing his head back, holding in moans. "I only have like a few minutes before they come in but I haven't been able to do this in so long. I've been craving it all day..."

"And I just need to relieve some stress." The way he pauses in between each word as if he couldn't get them out because he was feeling too good. He says a couple more things about the pleasure but your eyes are planted on his cock in one hand and the other pulling his shirt and feeling up his chest. He ignores the spots you know you'd usually gently caress and kiss. His scars and his hips. He's desperately hungry for release, grunting and moaning.

"I wish you were just sitting on my lap right now." He breathes, hips thrusting up into his hand. The grunts and noises as he pauses between words... "With my big fat cock pounding in and out of you as I feel your skin; Your warm, soft skin against mine."

"I wish I could hear you moan, wish I could hear you say my name... and I would do the same." He begins to speed up, back pressing against the chair. "Say your name and growl in your ear."

"I'd kiss your neck up to your cheek and lips. I miss your taste, baby. I miss how you taste. I miss how you feel... and I want you." The hand on his chest tenses and slides up to the back of the chair, gripping the metal as his hips buck higher into his other hand. "I want to fuck you so hard tonight."

His moans are so loud you're afraid somebody might hear him. He desperately pleads for you, ramming his hand as if it were your wet hole. He imagines you on top of him, bouncing and kissing his neck as he holds you by the hips to force you down onto him with every thrust. He grunts and growls, pushing himself near the edge. He moans out how close he is and suddenly you both hear the thump of footsteps. He frantically silences, a hand still stroking himself. He whispers, knowing you're watching. He exclaims that he must be quiet and how he's still so close. His breath wavers as he mutters profanity through his teeth. The footsteps stop in front of the big metal door and Hux knocks from behind it.

"Fuck. Fuck-" He pulls up his pants and your view of him disappears.