He leaned into her. "Are you serious?" he hissed. "How the hell did that happen?"

"You'll get your answers later. Just don't talk about this stuff in front of him. I don't want him to know who I am until he changes back."

Inuyasha's eyes widened. "You mean he's going to change back? When?"

"In a week." She turned to look at Ikuto so that he could confirm this. The little brat gave her one swift nod and she swallowed.

Inuyasha's black brows drew together. "You know...he's not going to like this."

"I'll deal with him later. Just... Just help me." She gave him a pleading look. Her features were shadowed by the hut, darkening her eyes. She had no idea how to take care of Sesshomaru. She'd never watched over anyones child. Inuyasha and Kagome had two. They knew how to deal with kids. Rin. Did. Not. "Please."

Like she needed to ask. Rin was practically Inuyasha's sister. He helped raise her when she came to the village a few years back. He taught her how to fight whenever he was bored, and talked to her whenever Kagome was in a bad mood. The kid had always been smart. It was probably one of the reasons why Sesshomaru married her. (Not to mention that she was pretty- not that he cared about that. Kagome was the only woman he ever looked at like that.) "You don't even have to ask, sis."

Her relief was a palpable force. "Thank you so much."

"No prob-"

"Rin," Sesshomaru muttered, sounding peeved. He placed his hands over hers and looked up at her. The scratch he had on his cheek a few hours ago was beginning to heal, leaving a light pink scar behind. "Why are you covering my ears?"

She took them off and ruffled his hair. A few strands fell over his face; one even landed on his small, pink lips which he had to spit out. "Sorry. Me and Inuyasha just needed to talk."

He bit his lip and his eyes darkened. "About what? Me?" When she nodded her head he said, "Can you tell me?"

"Later, my love. Later."

He nodded. "Allight. But I'n gonna ask you later on. So you's gotta tell me."

Rin smiled down at him. "I will."

Inuyasha couldn't believe this. His older, stronger brother was standing before him, no taller than his stomach. He was such a small kid and so damned innocent looking, it made Inuyasha sick. Doubt clouded his expression. Was this little demon boy really Sesshomaru?

Never had Inuyasha ever imagined what Sesshomaru looked like when he was a child. But if he had, he never would have pictured him as this scared little pup. In fact, he would've thought him to be a brilliant but socially inept child. Now-

"Daaaadddyyyyyy!"

Inuyasha inwardly groaned. Ten minutes. I asked Kagome to watch them for ten freaking minutes and what does she do? She let's them reign free.

A boy and a girl who looked no more than ten years old, ran from somewhere inside the large hut and smashed against Inuyashas leg, laughing. The young girl with black hair looked up at her father with large yellow eyes. She smiled brightly at him and chuckled. "Hey, papa guess what."

Inuyasha gave Rin a look that clearly told her, I'll deal with you in a sec. Then he bent down and met his ten year old daughter's gaze. Nagisa looked just like her mother- except for the fact that she had puppy ears sprouting from the top of her head. They were black but they always twitched whenever she lied...or was confused. Just like Inuyasha's.

"I don't know, honey. Just tell me."

"Mommy said that we can play with you now!"

"Really?" he said tightly. "She said that?" Wait till I get my hands on that woman. "And what exactly does-"