Chapter 12 🥰

7:30 pm
*Laylani outfit in the MM*
When we pulled up to Gelo house Lonzo got out the car. I text Jhaire to let him know I'm ready to go home cuz the baby is kicking my ass right now literally.

Wifey💕💍:
Baby I'm ready to go the baby is kicking my ass rn. I just wanna go home and lay down. 😭😭😭

LOML💕💍:
Ard Ma I gotchu 😘. I'm rey come to the car now.

Wifey💕💍:
Ok but hurry up this hurt more than usual.

When I seen Jhaire walking out the door I suddenly got the urge to pee. I unbuckled my seat belt and struggled to get out the car. Waddling towards the door as fast as I could failing to ignore the pain in my lower back.
"What's wrong babygirl... you leave something?" Jhaire asked with a worried look.
" No I~omg" I groaned bent over as the pain in my back got sharper and I started to feel pressure on my bladder.
"Lani what's wrong!?!" Jhaire yelled started to panic a little bit.
All of a sudden I felt a warm uncontrollable liquid stream down my leg.
Jhaire had looked like he saw a ghost. He didn't know what to do.
"Babe call the doctor THE BABY IS COMING!!!"
I guess Everybody heard Jhaire yell asking me what's wrong because they ran outside and saw the puddle of liquid on the ground.
Jhaire picked me up bridal style and put me in the car after reclining the seat all the way back.Everyone else got in they own car and followed us to the Hospital it was unfortunately 15 minutes away.
Jhaire called the Doctor and they said I would be delivering technically as soon as I get to the hospital based on how long I have been having pains.

~🤰🏽Fifteen minutes later🤰🏽~
I was in the hospital bed they were able to give me the epidural but I had to go straight into pushing.

"Okay on my count you will take a deep breath in 1 2 3 4 and 5-8bring your knees to your shoulders, push your chin into your chest, and push." Dr. Palinski
explained and I nodded my head quickly.
" Jhaire I'm going to have you support her knees since she can't feel them and hold her hand... just know that she will squeeze the life out of yours." Jhaire nods.
"Okay you ready Laylani?"
"YES THIS HURTS"
"Deep Breath in 1 2 3 4 5 Push 5 6 7 8"
"AAAAaaAAaa ... omg baby this hurts "
I pushed five times and heard the baby cry.
"Congratulations the first one is a girl."
Wait the first one? Last time I checked I was having one baby.
One more time and both twins will have entered the world.

Jhaire looked at me like he had seen a ghost. We definitely did not prepare the nursery for twins
I scream as I keep my death grip on Jhaire's hand he looks down towards my flower to see the apparent 2nd baby entering the world and faints.
I pushed for ten minutes Jhaire only lasted five and only seen one of our children enter the world luckily my mom was able to make it to help me through while Jhaire was out cold. 🤦🏽‍♀️

*Twenty Four hours later*

LaniBaby_23💕: Everyone please Welcome Chanel Marie Alexander and Jhaire King Alexander

LaniBaby_23💕: Everyone please Welcome Chanel Marie Alexander and Jhaire King Alexander. #From1dayold2aweek #MamisBabies💕