Chapter 1🥰

Laylani POV
"Laylani and Amour come on we are going to be late" Zo said. "Alright" We answered. We going to the LA Rams game today and having a meet and greet with some of the players. So that's why he being annoying. Me, Zo, Melo, Amour, and Kyle are going. Kyle and Zo are best friends I don't know what they would do if either one of them got traded. Me and My Bestie came out the bathroom and our outfits were cute.

"We Rey have fun at this game!" Amour said to me "Yeah I know and we are going to meet some of the players too

"We Rey have fun at this game!" Amour said to me "Yeah I know and we are going to meet some of the players too." I said smiling "All you are going to do is stare at Jhaire the whole time" Melo said I punched him in his arm. "Shut up" I told him. "Y'all ready" Zo said a little irritated. "What's up with you." "Denise talking about she won't bring my baby down here no more." he said "That girl gon make me fight her again." I yelled "I still want my rounds with that Bitch" Amour added. "It's cool we not gon do nothing crazy right now let's just go." He said.

"Where Gelo" Amour asked "I don't know he your boyfriend " Melo said Amour Smacked him. "Stop playing me and Gelo don't talk yet." She said "That's your Boo" Melo said Amour wasn't even mad no more she knew Gelo was her little boyfriend. Gelo came downstairs and Looked at Amour. "Hey Girlfriend" he said hugging her "Awwww" The rest of us said "Y'all Erky let's go." She said.  "Yeah we gotta pick up Kyle and we don't want to be late." Zo said and we left out the house.