I shook my head, "I don't hate you." I said. "I just hate that I did a stupid thing."  I looked into his eyes and they seemed hurt, but somewhat understanding. 

Zayn opened his mouth to say something, but I went on. "I'm not saying having sex with you was a mistake or anything, I just wish I could have at least remembered it. What's done is done. There's nothing we can do to erase this." I said.

"I just feel bad, ya know?" He shrugged. "I just feel like I took advantage of you and I didn't want to do that. You're a great girl, Grace. You deserved to have that special moment with a special person. I'm sorry I took that away from you..." He said, feeling guity. 

I raised his chin so he was looking at me, "Don't say that. You're special to me, Zayn. I just wished it would've been awhile before we did this, but we can't change it now." I said with a slight smile to lighten the mood. He smiled slightly.

"You hungry?" He asked me with a laugh. I was glad he switched the subject. I nodded and Zayn grabbed my hand, leading me downstairs. While he was fixing breakfast, I sat on the stool at the bar and watched him. 

Thinking about everything, I realized I wasn't a good girl anymore. Never in my mind would  I do what I did last night, but I did. Before Zayn, I wouldn't have even taken a drink of alcohol. There was something about him that brought the bad side out in me. I liked it. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice the plate of pancakes and eggs in front of me until I took a deep breath. "Mmm, it smells good." I said, picking up my fork and digging in.

After taking several bites, I looked at him. "You are an amazing cook." I ecknowledged him.

He smiled, "Thank you. My mum taught me." He said.

Grabbing my phone, I looked at the time. "Crap..."

Zayn stopped what he was doing and looked at me confused, "What?" He asked.

I sighed, "I'm late for church and I promised my father I'd be there." I said, pushing my plate away from me and standing up.

"I can take you, if you want. Besides, your car is at Eleanor's." He said.

Oh yeah, great.

I nodded and quickly made my way outside, getting in his car. Zayn was right behind me and started the car, driving to the church.