Chapter 11

A/N: I am really really really sorry for abandoning you guys like that! I still don't have internet & I couldn't take waiting around for my mom to get it.

It's been a long time & I'm truely sorry for that! I'm updating from my phone so any mistakes I make, please ignore them.

I hope you like this chapter. It's cute. Remember, comment & vote. I love you guys! (:

xoxoxoxo, Heidiee.

*ZAYN'S POV*

I've been hanging out with Grace non stop for the past two weeks and it was great. She stayed over a couple of times, but of course, she had to lie to her parents. I just wish they would meet me and see that I truely am a good guy. But, nothing can get through them, I guess.

Lately, my feeling for Grace have sky-rocketed. It wasn't just a crush anymore. I really liked her, maybe more than I should. I made plans for tonight and it was going to be special. Tonight would be the night I was going to make our relationship official. It's the right time.

I let out a deep breath and picked up my phone, dialing her number. I put the phone up to my ear and on the third ring or so, Grace picked up. "Hello?" She said into the phone.

Once I heard her voice, a smile appeared on my phone. "Hi, love!" I said, overly excited. "What are you doing today?"

"Nothing, like usual. My dad won't let me go anywhere." She said, sighing with annoyance.

"Why?" I asked, sitting on the arm of thr black leather couch in my living room.

"Where should I start?" She said, "He's basically cutting me off from the outside world. He took my car. He was about to take my phone, but I talked him out of that one. Constant lectures about you and my behavior lately. Shall I go on?"

I chuckled lightly to myself, "No. I see what you mean." I sighed, "Well,damn. I was wanting to take you out, but I guess that's out of the question now."

"I'm sorry, Zayn. He won't let me, even if I got down on my knees and begged. My famous puppy dog faces doesn't work on him anymore." She sighed, "I want to see you so bad!" She insisted.

I nodded, evenn though she couldn't see me. "I know, it sucks." She was silent for a few minutes. "Grace?"

"Huh, yeah?" She asked. She was obviously thinking about something.

One of my eyebrows went up, "Grace, what are you thinking...?"

*GRACE'S POV*

I waited until my parents were finally asleep before I removed the covers and got out of my bed. I dressed in some jeans and a sweatshirt, seeing that it was extremely cold that night. I slipped on some black boots and put my iPhone in the pocket of my jeans.

I walked out of my room and stood infrony of my parent's bedroom door, making sure the were dead asleep. As I predicted, they were. My father's snoring clould be heard a mile away. Okay, I was exaggerating, but it was really loud.

Tip-toeing back to my room, I put pillows under my covers to make sure it looked like a person was underneath them. Not like they would check, but I was taking precautions. Once I was satisfied, I opened my bedroom window and crawled out of it, leaving it cracked so I could get back in easily. I carefully made my way across the roof and down the little ladder er always had at the side of the house.

My feet hit the ground and I walked a couple houses down the street before spotting Zayn's car. I smiled and picked up the pace. My heart was beating out of my chest and my palms began to sweat. It's crazy how Zayn clould make me feel.

"Hey, handsome." I said, opening the door and sliding in. I didn't give him time to reply before I crashed my lips on his, our lips moving in sync. I missed the way he tasted. I could feel him smile against them.

Zayn pulled away far too son, "Hey, beautiful." He said, smiling from ear to ear.

I blushed, "So, where are we going?" I asked, looking at the road when he started to drive off.

"It's a secret." He said, a smirk appearing on his face.

I looked at him and sighed, "You know I hate surprises." I told him.

He nodded, "I know, but you'll love this. I promise."

~~~~~~~

It was definitely a surprise. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, I knew where we were. "So, what do you think?" Zayn asked, as he opened the car door for me.

I stepped out and looked at him, "It's nothing like I expected. " I said, wrapping my arm around his neck and pulling him into a hug. His arms snaked around my waist and I smiled.

"Shall we?" Zayn asked, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. I smiled and bit my lip, leaning against him as we walked into the building. He took me to the local arcade and totally rented out the place just for the both us. Romantic, right? I thought so. It was cute. No one has ever done this for me.

After he asked me what we should play first, I immediately walked over to the air hockey table. He didn't know this, but I was a pro at air hockey. If I could beat Louis at a game of air hockey, I could beat anyone.

The game started up and Zayn retrieved the puck from the slot and set it in front of him, sliding it in my direction. I responded by hitting it back and knocking it into Zayn's slot.

"Woohoo!" I cheered, thowing my hands above my head.

Zayn laughed, "That was an easy shot! I was wide open!" He defended himself and started again. He finally made one in mine and smirked.

I grabbed the puck from out of the slot, "Oh, did you heaf? I'm the master at air hockey." I said, smirking at him.

Zayn licked his lips then bit down on his bottom one, "Mhm, we'll see about that." He said.

An hour ans several games of air hockey later, we were finished and I declared victory against him for the tenth time. He swore he let me win, but we all knew the truth that I won fair and square.

We were seated at one of the tables in the eating section, munching down a pepperonni pizza. While eating, we discussed how our childhood was like. I found out that Zayn had three sister, their names I couldn't remember from the top of my head becaise they were very different. He showed me pictures of them and they were beautiful.

I told him about mt childhood, as well. I told him how I was raised in church from the minute I was born. That doing what God has spoken on the Bible to do was the right way to go. No mistakes; you had to be perfect.

We played almost all the games in the arcade before it was time to go. I told Zayn I had to be home before my parents knew I was gone. It was now 2am.

As we walked hand and hand outside to the car, he abrutely stoped me. "Grace, can I ask you something?" He asked, turning my body so I was facing him.

I nodded, "Yeah." I said, biting my lip.

Zayn held both of my hands in his and looked deep into my eyes. "Grace, for the past month, I've been growing feelings for you. I know it was kinda crazy in the beginning and I don't promise it'll get any better. But anyway, I really really like you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked. He was biting his lip, sensing that he was nervous and unsure about my answer.

Something inside me went off. Butterflies errupted and was fluttering all inside me. I was beaming with happiness and smiled possibly the biggest smile a person could make. "Yes, Zayn. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!" I said, jumping in his arms and wrapping my legs around his torso.

We held contact with each other before we kissed passionately into the night. Nothing else, but kissing. It felt like we were the only people left on this planet. I was the hapliest I have ever been. He brought out the best in me and I loved him for that.