Chapter 9

A/N - UPDATE, YAY! I wanted to update before I left for King's Island in several hours. If you don't know what that is, it's a huge amusement park in Cincinatti, Ohio. It's a three hour drive from where I live. I hope you guys like this chapter. This is where the drama starts. 

If you have any ideas for the story, don't be afraid to kik me or leave comment. 

KIK - heidieebaybee009

Enjoy! (;

x0x0, Heidiee.

*GRACE'S POV*

Sunlight beamed straight into my closed eyes through the window. I flinched, groaning and moving around in the bed, rubbing my eyes. I sighed, laying there for a minute before I had the strength to open my eyes.

I sat up slowly, holding my pounding head, causing me to groan again. "What happened last night?" I thought. I sat there, letting my eyes adjust to the lightened room and soon realized it wasn't my room.

I looked the my left, seeing Zayn still asleep, his bare stomach revealed. I quickly looked down, noticing my bare body was covered up with the bed sheets. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I quickly shook Zayn, waking him up. "Mm?" He mumbled, turning his face so it was facing me. He slowly lifted his eyelids and I gave him a worried look. I'm guessing he was thinkning the same thing as he looked to see both of our body's naked.

"I'm so sorry..." Zayn apologized, sitting up and looking at his fingers. I stayed quiet, letting everything soak in. I tried to think back to last night. The only thing I remember was walking out of the club, drunk off our asses. Everything was a big blur. What surprised me was that Eleanor actually let me go home with Zayn.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt Zayn's thumb caress my cheek, wiping away the tear. I couldn't look at him or talk. I felt ashamed for what I did, but there's nothing I could do to get it back. 

I sighed, picking up my dress from last night and got up from the bed, wrapping the sheet around my bare body tightly. Once I was in the bathroom, I shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt disgusting, to say the least. So, I turned on the shower and just let the water soothe me. 

After several long minutes, I got out and dressed in the dress I wore last night. I slowly made my way out of the bathroom and back into Zayn's room. Thankfully, he was dressed. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at my hands that were placed on my lap.

"Um..." I started to say, but couldn't find the right words. 

Zayn turned to me, taking my hands in his. "I'm sorry, Grace. You can hate me all you want. I woulnd't blame you..." He said calmly.