Chapter 13

WOOHOO, UPDATE! Thank you so much for reading this story. It means so much to me! I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that long, but you'd be surprised as to what happens. All of this came to me at the last minute, so I hope it's good.

Please help get the word out about my story, I would really appreciate it!

COMMENT, VOTE, & FAN!

XOXOXOXOXO.

*GRACE'S POV*

"Dad, why did you do that?!" I yelled, falling to my knees and cradling Zayn's head in my lap. I examined his lip. It had a cut and blood was starting to pour out.

Zayn lifted his hand and put it to his lip, pulling away to see the blood that was now wiped on his finger. "I'm fine.." He whispered, standing up with a little help from me.

My father looked at us, his fists clenched. "Now, I'm not going to say this again. Leave!" He said, pointing toward the door. Zayn obeyed, looking at me one last time before walking out of the door.

"I can't believe you did that!" I yelled again, turning to face my father. "I hope you know you didn't solve anything. I'm still going to see him whenever I want."

"No, you won't." He said.

"Want a bet?" I asked, storming off upstairs and slamming my bedroom door. 

I immediately grabbed a duffel bag and laid it on my bed, stuffing random articles of clothing into it. I then walked to the bathroom and grabbed everything I needed from there and stuffed it in the bag as well.

With all this anger building up inside of me and my father punching my boyfriend in the face, I was done with it. My dad couldn't have control over me forever. I'm turning eighteen in a couple of days, for crying out loud!

Running down the stairs, I walked straight to the door, ignoring my parents who were trying to stop me. I didn't turn back as I got into my car and started the engine, driving away from home. The place I grew up in. The place where it was nothing but love. Now, it's broken.

I didn't realize I was crying until I stopped at a stop sign. I looked in the rearview mirror and wiped them away, sniffing. Then, I proceeded to drive. I knew exactly where I was going. I needed someone to talk to. Someone who has been through this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood outside the big wooden door, knocking on it a few times before I put my hands back into my coat pockets. I still had on the pink dress and black heels from church this morning, so I was freezing. But, I wasn't worried about that.

I was more worried about who would open that door. Would the person be happy to see me? I guess I would fin out soon.

The door opened and I turned, staring at the person. Gosh, they have changed so much.