Chapter 15

FINALLY UPDATING! (: sorry that it was a long wait, but I babysat all weekend and something came up yesterday so now I'm updating! WOOOO.

Enjoy!

*ZAYN'S POV* 

It's been one week. One week since I last talked to Grace. Well, heard her voice, at least. I have thought long and hard about the situation Grace and I are in. I would've thought she would have been back by now.

I was currently sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of tea. I haven't been myself lately and I just really miss Grace. 

Also, it's been tense around the house since Harry admitted that he liked Grace. I mean, I don't like my best mate liking my girlfriend. It cause a lot of drama bad tension and the house just hasn't been the same since then.

Since I have been coped up in the house for the past week, Niall insists on taking me to a frat party one of his friends are throwing. I really didn't want to go, but Niall wasn't giving me a choice. 

Finishing my cup of tea, I got up from the table and hiked up the stairs, going to my room and immediately getting into the shower. Maybe it was a good thing I was going out tonight. I needed to not think for one night and let the alcohol overcome me. Niall would keep an eye on me to make sure I didn't do anything stupid.

Once I was out, I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked back into my room. I stood in front of my closet and looked through all the clothes hanging on the hangers. I decided to wear some light blue jeans, a white shirt, and a red and blue plaid shirt. I got dressed and looked in the mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair, smoothing it out and decided on leaving my hair down. I then left the plaid shirt open.

"Ya ready, man?" Niall asked, stopping the doorway of my room.

"Uhhh, yeah." I said, turing around and following him outside to the car.

I got in the passenger seat and waited for Niall to start the engine. When he did, I stared out the window, watching everything pass by. 

I really do miss Grace. But, I was giving her the space she needed, even though it was killing me. 

Niall and I made small talk along the way until we finally arrived to the frat party. All I wanted was something strong to drink; something to numb the pain in my chest. 

As soon as I walked in, a familiar smell clogged up my nostrils. I looked to my left, seeing a group of people passing around blunts and smoking them. Also, the smell of alcohol filled the air as well. It was bringing back some bad teenage memories when I was in Bradford. I made a note in my head to not go over to the group of people. It's been two years and I'm not going back to that. No way in hell. 

I didn't realize I was staring until a guy looked back at me. "You want a try?" He asked me, holding out the blunt.

I shook my head, "No, thanks." I said, walking away.