Knocking Him Down a Peg

Start from the beginning

Val gulped hard on the idea of letting someone else try this instead of her. But the idea didn't get to her too much. It's not like he was going to like it anyway. However, her failure might be really enjoyable to watch.

"So how are you going to do this?" Val inquired.

"Well, If he could sleep through me falling down in the closet trying to get this thing on then... I don't see why I can't just, I guess fuck him while he sleeps?"

"Go crazy I guess." Val crawled over to the foot of the bed to give the two space.

Vanessa nodded eagerly at a sign of Vals approval. She positioned her self on the bed to be before the lightly toasted man. She grabbed his ankles and pushed them in so his knees were up.

She parted his legs to make room for herself, as she probed his hole.

"Uh aren't you gonna lube that up?" Val asked, with a hint of fear in her tone she had for Chris.

"He's a big boy he can fucking take it" Vanessa replied.

"I- okay my bad"

Vanessa proceeded rubbing the outside of his entrance. Somehow he was still fast a sleep. The idea of him waking up to her inside of him though gave her such a rush. The thought driving her so crazy she gripped onto his hips and tried to push herself in.

Chris was so fucking tight that Vanessa pondered on if she should lube it up. The sadistic side in her wouldn't allow. She position herself again pushed herself in him with a greater thrust.

Chris winced hard before he opened his eyes to see the scene laid out before him. "W-what the fuck are y-"Vanessa pushed in a little further to silence him. She bit on her lip before speaking. "Mhm I don't think I remember asking you to say anything"

Chris sunk his teeth into his bottom lip because of the feeling of her going any further in. "But!" Chris began but was silenced again by another one of her thrust. It wasn't really clear if he was enjoying this but it didn't matter to Mommy Vanessa. She was going to continue either way.

She reached her hand out to wrap it around his neck and keep his head from peering up to see what she was doing to him. She had pushed in one more time letting the full length of her strap enter him.

He grunted hard and started quivering under her.

"Stop making all those fucking noises" she demanded of him.

"I-I can't Vanessa..." he muttered back to her.

She brung her free hand up and smacked him cold across the face. Making a very loud "wack" noise that echoed in the room. "What the fuck did you call me? It's Mommy Vanessa you fucking brat."

Chris nodded and whimpers out a "yes Mommy Vanessa.." she smiled at his ability to catch on. She removed her hand from his neck and grabbed back onto his waist and fucked into him.

His head repeatedly clashed against the headboard of her bed. And she was well aware of the pain he was receiving from it. However she was met with no reason to stop. So she quickened up her pace.

More tiny sounds escaped Chris' lips. "What the fuck did I say? You're just going to ignore and continue being a bad boy?" Vanessa said to Chris angrily