Be Careful What You Wish For.

Start from the beginning

I looked at the couch seeing Y/N on her phone with a smirk on her face, I moved over and slipped onto the couch next to her. "I was wondering. After the game.." I trailed off.

"Didn't Allison already tell you?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

"We have plans, me, Allison, you, Lydia, Jackson, stiles, Danny, and maybe some guy Lydia is gonna bring for me." She said counting with her fingers and I growled a bit. Before clearing my throat and she rolled her eyes. "Not like that, apparently hes interested in me. I am not so don't start." She hummed annoyed and I simply sighed.

Y/N

"We're leaving after pizza, do you wanna come?" Scott asked and I looked at him and then at my brother.

"What are you two planning?" I said and stiles looked at me.

"Nothing. Will you come tho?" He asked and waved for Scott to follow him into the kitchen and I nodded slowly. I listened to them.

"Dude why are we bringing her?"

"She needs to see," Scott said and I gulped.

We sat in Stiles' jeep I was eating my last piece of pizza and stared into the woods, that's when I saw Scott nod and we pulled up to Derek's home. I gulped thickly seeing it.

"Why are we here?" I said looking around as we got out they grabbed shovels and I watched them begin shovelling. "Are you gonna answer me?"

"Y/N we're here to show you the truth," Scott said and sighed.

"And that's digging in Derek's yard?" I asked.

"No it's showing you that he killed the girl," Stiles said and I tensed.

"You idiots what proof do you have."

"The scents, they were the same scent," Scott said. "Both halves."

I fell silent and that was when I saw wolfsbane. I walked over to it, and as they screamed I picked it up by accident when I jumped up because they screamed startling me, A rope connected to it. I looked in the hole seeing a black wolf. I gulped and then looked at the rope. "Wolfsbane. it's a ritual," I mumbled and started lifting the rope. "A burial," I said and they looked at me.

"How do you know?" Scott asked.

"I just know," I said without context and just kept going and soon saw a faint red glow follow the path I had just taken. Then I looked at the hole and screamed dropping the rope. It was a girl. Stiles ran over to me took me into his arms and turned me away from it. I felt my heart thumping in my chest.

"Go to the jeep, we'll take care of it." He said and nodded and ran to the jeep, was Derek a killer?

****

The next morning I reared into the front area of the tarnished home. And got out running in. "Derek!!" I yelled.

"Y/N." I heard a come from beside me, it sounded worried.

"Did you... kill her?" I mumbled covering my mouth trying not to get angry. "Did you?" He walked over to me and grabbed my cheeks

"Y/N who-"

That's when we heard sirens and the police were bursting in, my dad being the first in, saw us, my teary eyes and his hands on me, oh great. He aimed his gun at Derek.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Daughter." He said and Derek instantly let go and raised his hands and backed up, another cop grabbed him and cuffed him, and my dad grabbed me pulling me out and away from all the commotion. "What are you doing here? Did he hurt you? Why are you crying?" He asked me and rubbed my head and held me to him in a bear hug. I shook my head.

"Daddy no, I'm okay.. he wasn't hurting me. I was here because we.. were friends.." I Said looking away. "Before I found out what he did," I said and my dad looked at me. "Daddy promise me you'll tell me what comes back," I said and my dad sighed nodding.

"Go to your brother." He said looking around that was when he saw Stiles in the car with Derek and saw Scott waving at me. I turned away from Scott and dad went and pulled stiles out. "What the hell is going on here?." He said pulled me over now. "You both are tied to Derek, you found the body, and you.. are friends with him?" Dad said and I sighed looking at the car and seeing Derek looking at me, threw the windshield. He shook his head and I gulped.

"Daddy, can I go to Scott?" I said and my dad looked at me nodding. I went to Scott who was standing by the jeep.

"Y/N!" Scott said and turned my back on him.

"Shut up Scott," I said. "I cannot believe you showed me that," I whispered and I felt him grab my arm.

"I'm sorry.. how did you know he did a ritual or whatever," Scott whispered wrapping his arm around me.

"I don't know. I was kinda... Obvious, I just- I just.. knew." I mumbled staring at the car Derek was inside. Scott looked at the car and I gulped. "Scott. He may not be the one who bit you, yknow." I said and he looked at me.

"But he is."

"He might not be. you don't know. You don't ever know." I said and turned away walking to my car. Getting in. I pulled out and drove away, farther into the woods. Soon parking and started walking, finding a stream and sitting by it. I rubbed my eyes I felt so weak. "I wanna be more than this pathetic little girl they all see me as," I said and that's when heard a low growl. And I perked feeling a breath on the back of my neck. My dad always said.. be careful what you wish for... I quivered.