After seeing that, he flipped a few more pages before landing on another sketch.

"It's our camp," he told them, before focusing on the tally marks on the connecting page. "I'm guessing if I counted all those marks, it would add up to one hundred and two. Ten are crossed out. That's how many people we've lost."

He closed the book after realizing that Dakota had been keeping track of all the delinquents that had died.

"They've been watching us ever since we got here." He gritted, getting closer to her.

Just then, a girl with blonde hair, whom Dakota remembered seeing the other day, climbed up into the room. Once they let her through, she walked up to where Bellamy was standing and she took sight of the girl being held up by chains in front of her.

"Well, if she didn't hate us before, she does now." The blonde stated before Bellamy grabbed her and dragged her away from Dakota.

"How's Finn?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

She sighed, directing the conversation back to Dakota. "She's alive. Her people will care. How long until they figure out where she is? And what happens when they do? I mean, when they come looking for her?"

"Relax, Princess. No one saw us take her." He replied, opening the notebook and placing it in her hands. "In case you missed it, her people are already killing us. How many more of our people need to die until you realize we're fighting a war?"

The blonde glanced down at the pages he held in his hands.

"We're not soldiers, Bellamy. Look at her." She said, motioning to Dakota and her warrior-like physique. "We can't win."

"You're right, Clarke. We can't. Not unless we fight." He argued.

Their discussion was interrupted once she was called back downstairs to help a seizing Finn.

Before Bellamy could lay another hand on Dakota, the sound of loud pounding could be heard from the other side of the door. Once they opened the hatch, the blonde stormed back in with Octavia trailing behind her. She didn't give Bellamy a chance to speak, as she pushed her way towards the exhausted yet determined Grounder.

"What's on this?" She questioned, holding up a blade. Kota recognized it as one of the several Lincoln gave her. The same one she plunged into one of the boys at her cave.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked her.

"She poisoned the blade!"

Quickly, Clarke turned her attention back to Dakota. "All this time, you knew Finn was gonna die no matter what we did. WHAT IS IT?!" She exclaimed. "Is there an antidote?"

"Clarke, she doesn't understand you," Octavia spoke up.

Bellamy ran to her bag, however, and picked up the container of vials from earlier.

"Here, she had these on her." He stated, handing them to Clarke.

She tossed the blade on the ground and picked up the vials, inspecting each one.

"You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote. Which one is it?" She said, searching the container.

But Kota still didn't answer, though she was battling in her heart. She didn't want their friend to die. Especially if it meant that they'd view her more and more as the enemy. But she told Lincoln that she wouldn't allow them to break her. No matter how hard, she refrained from speaking their language.