😽 Hitoshi Shinsou 😽

Start from the beginning

"Just tell me how to fix this Katsuki. Whatever I did... I'll fix it. I'll change it. I love you."

Katsuki bites his lip as you walk closer to him. Your hands begin to fiddle with his scarf. When you're stressed or upset you liked to fix things. You wished you didn't. 

As you fixed his scarf you noticed his skin was discolored. You move the scarf away to see a hickey. You were fairly certain you hadn't given him any hickies last night.

"This why you were late isn't it?"

"Fuck, [Y/N]..."

"Last night wasn't a mistake... It was just a mistake to do it with me. I'm the mistake."

Tears fell down harder. You wiped your nose and eyes dry with the back of your hand. It didn't help as they were just replaced by more years.

"[Y/N], you weren't the fucking mistake."

You kept taking steps away from him as he walked closer to you. Why was he doing this? He cheated and broke up with you, he can't comfort you. He can't be there for you. He's not yours, he's hers. 

Hitoshi steps in and pushes Katsuki away from you.

"Don't you think you've done enough. Leave before I call the cops. You're no longer welcomed in this cafe."

Katsuki leaves the cafe but not before he looks back at you. With regret in his eyes, he watches as Hitoshi comforts you while you cry. You gave him your heart, but he broke it. He broke the best Christmas gift that he ever received. 

•••

Once bitten and twice shy. I keep my distance. But you still catch my eye. Tell me, baby. Do you recognize me? Well, it's been a year. It doesn't surprise me. (Merry Christmas!) I wrapped it up and sent it. With a note saying, "I love you," I meant it. Now, I know what a fool I've been. But if you kissed me now. I know you'd fool me again.

•••

December, 25th, 2020.

You pulled your bag close to you as you opened the door to the Aizawa household. You close the door shut quickly to escape the brisk cold and turn to your Uncle Shouta Aizawa.

"Merry Christmas, Shouta."

"Merry Christmas to my favorite niece."

"I'm your only niece Shouta."

Your uncle takes your bags from you to take them to your bedroom. You lived with your uncle before you graduated from UA. After you graduated you moved out of the city with your best friend Hitoshi to get a jump start on your career.

"Hitoshi is coming for the holidays too, right?"

"Hitoshi got slightly delayed at the office but he's still coming. He hasn't shut up about how much he missed his mentor. I swear, it's like he's dating you instead of me– Shit."

"You're dating him now?"

Shouta sets your bags down on your bed and crosses his arms in a fatherly way. Shouta did raise you, it made sense for him to get protective.

"Whoops. Hitoshi and I were gonna tell you together, but yeah, we're dating now. Is that okay with you?"

"I suppose he is a lot better than some of your other exes... But I'm not letting you share a room now."

You roll your eyes at your uncle's behavior. You knew inside he was actually very happy about you and Hitoshi. Shouta loved Hitoshi like a son.

"You know me and Hitoshi live together, you helped us move into our apartment. If we wanted to have sex we would have already."