QUIET MYSTIC, TEEN THERON LE MORT, MIDDLE AGE AMBROSE, TEEN PETER, and MARCUS all gather around the alter. There's a giant rune circle drawn on the ground. Peter looks nervous and Quiet Mystic sees his expression. She approaches him and he stiffens.

QUIET MYSTIC CONT'D: Everything will be alright. Trust me.

LE MORT: Do you really think this will undo what happened from the calamity?

QUIET MYSTIC: Rest assured, Theron. This ritual will do everything it needs to do.

MARCUS: The calamity?

LE MORT: It's the event that made the islands floating. We used to be whole, but something happened apparently. There aren't any records of it.

PETER: Is Jasper going to come?

AMBROSE: Unfortunately, he has some other business to attend to.

QUIET MYSTIC: Shall we begin?

AMBROSE: All the pieces are in place.

QUIET MYSTIC: Then we shall proceed. Marcus lay down on the table. I'll stand next to you. Peter, Theron, and Ambrose read from the text like we practiced.

Peter, Marcus, and Ambrose walk to the edge of the rune circle. Quiet Mystic and Marcus walk to the alter and Marcus lays down. Quiet Mystic ties rope to his wrists and he winces.

MARCUS CONT'D: Do we really have to tie me down?

QUIET MYSTIC: It is indeed. Don't worry. It'll be over soon.

Ominous chanting begins and the rune circle begins to glow red. The building starts to shake subtly and suddenly a flash of light bursts from Marcus. A vortex appears, trying to pull everything into it and Lilith holds onto the alter with her eyes shut. Theron, Peter, and Ambrose hold onto nearby pews and various items fly into the portal. Marcus's ropes begin to snap, and Peter's eyes widen in fear.

PETER CONT'D: No!

Peter runs towards the alter and grabs Marcus's arm. Marcus is halfway into the portal and Peter looks into the portal. Peter's eyes dilate and he begins to scream, letting go of Marcus. Marcus disappears into the portal. A horn slowly appears from the portal and a skull of a goat head follows it with twitching red eyes.

LE MORT CONT'D (screams): What happened to Marcus?

QUIET MYSTIC: He arrives! Lothuac! Rise!

LE MORT (to Quiet Mystic): What did you do?

The beast roars in pain and goes back into the portal. GOAT MAN emerges in a mostly human form, his physical appearance transparent. The portal closes and the atmosphere becomes calm again. Peter is still screaming in pain as he clutches his eyes.

QUIET MYSTIC CONT'D: No. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. What went wrong?

LE MORT: Where's Marcus? Why is Peter in pain? Explain yourself.

GOAT MAN (murmurs): She did it all wrong.

Everyone stares at Goat Man and he shakily stands up. Lilith runs to his aid. He smacks her hand away.

GOAT MAN CONT'D: For a successful summoning, all of the members participating must have never been part of other deities' rituals. It seems at least two of you have tried and now because of your incompetence I am trapped in this weak form!

QUIET MYSTIC: My lord, I must admit we have gone to others, but we are dedicated to you.

GOAT MAN: Quiet.

Everyone is quiet, even Peter who is now only giving soft groans. Theron is shaking in fear now and stares at the man in silence. Lilith throws herself onto her knees to worship Goat Man and so does Ambrose. Ambrose forces Theron to follow suit.

QUIET MYSTIC: What must we do to rectify the situation?

GOAT MAN: Aren't you the fearless one?

QUIET MYSTIC: You are the one true lord.

GOAT MAN: I will lend you my powers, but you must do everything I instruct you to do. If you don't, you will face dire consequences.

QUIET MYSTIC: It would be my honour to serve you no matter what.

Goat Man grabs her face with one hand and her eyes turn red. Her face begins to shrivel, and she begins to gasp for air. After a few seconds, her face returns to normal and Goat Man removes his hand. She looks at the palms of her hands to see yellow marks in the shape of an eye.

GOAT MAN: You have now glimpsed the light. We can begin our mission now.

The sound of a baby's cries erupts, and Theron whips his head towards the sound. On the alter, there is a baby with a ruined onesie. There's a sticker name tag that's ripped in half and the only eligible letters spell "min." Theron approaches the alter with a look of confusion and fear.

THERON CONT'D: What in the world?

QUIET MYSTIC (to Goat Man): May I direct your attention to the boy? He still seems to be suffering.

Goat Man approaches Peter and touches his forehead.

GOAT MAN CONT'D: You only saw llamas today.

PETER: Llamas...? Yes... Llamas. They're magnificent.

GOAT MAN: If that's all the business we have to take care of, it's time to put my plan into motion.

Goat Man leaves with Ambrose and Lilith following and Peter mumbles about llamas obsessively. Theron holds baby tightly and quietly runs away from the scene.