Humpire- Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Accident

Yawn. It was seven o'clock morning. Why have that scene from the Twilight movie just appeared in my dream, why that scene? I saw the scene when Edward saves Bella, when she gets ran over by

"Why is it that scene?" she asked the same question I was thinking of before.

"I don't know it's weird and I feel like something is going to happen today. It's just a weird feeling" I answered.

"Like what?" she asked again.

"I don't know. Oh, we're here then I guess I'll see you after school yeah? Bye for now" I nodded quietly.

I walked out of the car and said to myself that I'm going to pretend to be a normal girl and that nothing have happened.

"Hi, um... Jacob" I called for him, I nearly forgot his name. He smiled at me.

"Rose, can I talk to you?" he asked then started walking along with me.

 "We're going to be late for chemistry" I said, not wanting to talk.

I carried on walking to class with him behind me following me to class. I walked through people, faking a smile on my face and then sat in my seat. I ignored Jacob for the whole two hours of the Chemistry lesson.

"Rose, are you coming?" Jess asked me when the bell went.

"Rose, I need to talk to you" Jacob begged me.

"Jess, um...I guess I'll see you third lesson. Yeah?" I shrugged.

"Ok, see you" she said.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jacob asked in anger which kind of made me jump.

"Oh you don't answer any of my questions so why should I?" I mumbled through my teeth in furious.

"That's why I'm here. I want to tell you that... maybe we shouldn't be friends, I don't want to hurt you..." he said calmly.

"You hate me and I know it, so you don't have to make up excuses. Anyway why do you hate me?" I asked.

"I don't hate you but..." he said then went silent for a while.

"But what?" I asked.

C'mon spit it your hate towards me. Why is it that I'm never adorable to boys? Whyyyyyyyyyyy?

"I can't tell you" he answered slowly.

"You're weird and the way you act is weird too. And you're always cold and all. Basically, I never seen anyone like you before" I retorted in anger.

"You mean you never seen a human like that" he questioned me.

"What do you mean by human?" I asked confused.

"You better go to your lesson or you'll be late" he said changing the subject then he left in a hurry.

In the third and fourth lecture, I kept thinking about what the hell Jacob meant by saying 'human'. At lunch I was munching my food. I looked at Jacob's table and met his gaze. He was already staring at me.

It's last lesson now with Jess and Eric.

"Are you okay? You don't look alright today" Jess and Eric asked worryingly.

"I'm okay, I'm just feeling ill today" I lied.

The bell rang and I had to meet Louise in the parking lot as normal. I had to leave the group and go to look for Louise.

For some reason I feel like calling Louise 'Louisiana'. Don't ask because I have no idea. I feel weird talking to myself, lolz.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Rose" Jess said to me.

"See ya" I called back to her.

I saw Jacob and Liam at the parking lot by their super expensive car. I was looking for Louise but I couldn't find her so I went outside the parking lot to look for her. I turned around and saw her in the car on the other side of the road so I needed to cross over. The road was quite wide which meant I had to wait for the cars to pass through.

"Rosie" Louise called me from the other side of the road.

I looked around for cars and saw none so I started to walk towards her. I overheard a faded voice calling Jacob so I stopped in the middle of the street and turned around to look at Jacob by his car; suddenly a very fast car was coming my way.

'There's no way I would get out of here safe' I said to myself. I heard Louise calling me but I couldn't hear what she said probably.

'It's going to hit me in seconds' I said to myself again.

I squeezed my eyes shut and waiting for the car and it hit my left side, it wasn't really that bad but I was feeling dizzy. I realized that I wasn't laid on the ground. I felt someone griping onto me really tight that I could no way move. Then who ever was holding into me put me down in Louise's car seat. I looked around me to see who it was that saved me and I saw Jacob lifting his head.

'It can't be him he was far away from me' I thought to myself.

I was taken to the emergency section of the hospital but I was fine except my hand so there was no need to be worrying. The doctor wrapped a bandage around the small cut and then I was totally fine. When no one was around me, I got up from the bed and walked towards the doctor who was talking to Jacob. I walked closer until they noticed me.

"You're fine, Miss Rosalie. You could go home" the doctor said.

I grinned at him then he walked away from me and Jacob.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Jacob.

"Sure" he said.

"H-how did you save...me? You were no were near me" I asked him.

"I ran to you before the car could smash you" he answered with a serious face.

"NO... you didn't run, you just disappeared then you were next to me holding into that car really hard and anyway you can't run that fast unless you're a vampire which you're not and they don't even exist so just tell me the truth, please" I said repeatedly that he could not understand everything I said. He ignored me as usual.

"Why did you save me if you don't want me to know what you're hiding? You could've just left that stupid car crush me into pieces" I said furiously this time.

"I don't know I just couldn't... I can't leave you to die because you're so important to me" he said sorrowfully.

"You're acting like one of those vampires in the Twilight movie. What, do you want to be one of them?" I said calmly.

"You seen that movie?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah" I answered. "Which characters do you like the Vampire or werewolf?" I asked excited.

"Human's character" he muttered.

"What do you mean?" I laughed. "You are already one"

"In your dreams" he muttered quietly through his teeth.

What? What does he mean? Last time he said about humans and now he's saying he isn't one, I'm totally confused. I better go home now or mom will be more worried.

 When I was home I explained everything to mom about school except Jacob's part, I lied and said the car stopped but hit my left side slightly.