16 years later .

London
Long time no see huh? Nothing much happened durk went mia after that situation at his mom's i haven't seen him since. Manny and i decided we were good just being friends were still close but he raps now so it's kinda hard to catch him. I became a doctor and focused on being a full time mom to lo bella and icyss. Btw this is what icyss looks like now bell & lo look the same

Anywaysss today was icyss's 16th birthday and i decided to throw her a dinner party at our house since we just came back from vacation

Icyss
BEEP BEEP BEEP
I was in the middle of watching power and Bella was calling me ... lord this family is full of people who do the most.
"Bell why you calling me for I'm only upstairs"
"Yea get your self downstairs dinners almost done"
I walked down stairs and seen bella laying across the couch and my brother on the other end.

"Loooooooo have i ever told you how much i loved you?" I hit my sister and jumped on my brother making both of them mad.

"Icy wtf you want now every time you come to me with that corny line you want something"
"I do i want a lou-"
Before i could finish the doorbell rung.
Before anybody could say anything i yelled "123 not it".
"Girl get up and get the door you forever gon be a little kid" bella said throwing a couch pillow at me.
When i opened the door a brown skin man with blonde dreads and big eyes was standing there with presents.
"Bella i think one of your "friends" here again" i just left him standing there cause i never met dude. Usually when Bella friends come over i never say anything to them.
Bella looked at the door and ran to mom. Whoever he was must've played a big role in her life cause she started crying.

London
While i was cooking the Rasta pasta for dinner Bella came in the kitchen crying.
"Bell what the fuck is wrong why you crying for?"
"Dad is here momma". When she said that i didn't even feel emotion i just went straight to the door.
"And what you here for?"
"That's what i always loved about you. Your sexy ass attitude." Durk tried to put his hand on my ass but ya know i wasn't having it.
"Durk get the fuck out why you here?"
" Its my daughter's birthday"

Icyss
My mom and this dude argued all the way until the food was done and now the table was quiet. I didn't like that he could come in here and ruin the mood so i decided to spice it up.
"So why you at our house for ? You obviously here for a reason" i pushed my plate forward crossing my arms.
" Cause it's your birthday, Why would i wanna miss anymore of my baby girl's birthday's."
"Cause you missed my birth and 15 following birthdays. I don't even know if you my dad. You know you should've just stayed where you were we don't need you for shit never did never will." I grabbed my car keys and left ..