Chapter 10

"Manny the FUCK are you doing following me ? Go back to where ever you came from and don't come the fuck back" i locked my car door and proceeded to walk into the grocery store. Me and manny been together since 10th grade, we never actually broke up like i told y'all i found out he died and that was it after months of crying i just took it as everything happens for a reason but you can't dwell on issues you gotta keep it going and that's exactly what i did. When i reached to grab a cart i felt a hand around my stomach of course it's still manny,
"What Manny? Why can't you just go away?"
"Because i want you to hear me out i already pulled up on ya bullshit ass boyfriend I'm not worried about him just let me take you out and I'll explain everything"
"I have to get my kids something to eat when i do I'll send you a location be there before me or this will be the last conversation we ever have"
"Cool mamas"
Manny finally went back To his car and i went to grab the kids pizza rolls , that's all they ever wanted.
When i got to the house i seen durk was packing a bag like he was going somewhere which i hoped he wasn't because we didn't discuss him going anywhere.
"Where you going durk?" I put away the groceries staring at him he was moving fast it made no sense.
"I gotta go babe look imma call you tonight i love you" he kissed me and then Bella and diddy.
I still wasn't having it though something wasn't right so i told the kids to go upstairs for a minute while i spoke to their daddy.
"Durk where are you going and why are you packing all your shit?"
"Babe i can't tell you I'm really sorry it's not that ion trust you i just gotta lay low for a little"
"LAY LOW? Nigga did you forget we have a baby on the way? A whole family? And you packing GUNS? The fucking audacity of you to even talk about laying low ... now is not the time you should've been did that."
"It's not even like that it's business, i gotta family to take care of which is y'all so that's why I'm doing what i gotta"
"Durk I'm telling you now if you leave this house you won't have a family to take care of."
And of fucking course he left ....
3 weeks later
Durk still ain't been home no call, text nothing not even a FaceTime to his damn kids iPad at this point i really don't know what to do but i do know manny been blowing up my social media messages and i didn't have the kids today sooooo i hit him up and sent him a location to my favorite restaurant. Once he texted back i got in the shower, sung a nursery rhyme to my little stomach and put on a blue body suit with a white oversized jean jacket with blue crocs.
I called a Uber and when i got there he already had table for us which i found a relief, i sat down and ordered my food.
"So explain yourself let's hear what you gotta say i got about 2 hours before i have to go get my daughter." He laughed at me he probably was mad cause for one i had a attitude and two i kept referring to durks kids as my kids but they practically were if they aren't in my household their either in his mom's or my mom.
"You got kid's by this bozo ass nigga?
"I have A kid by Durk and the other two aren't my biological kids but when it comes down to real shit there mine now imma ask you to watch your language and explain why your in my face before i get my food and leave." I didn't mean to sound rude i just didn't wanna talk about Durk it was always about him when somebody brought up a conversation with me, plus i find it beyond weird how you just "die" and pop up years later .
"Okay so when i "died" i actually got caught up in some shit so i faked my death and i had to go live with my moms i really didn't wanna leave but my father forced me to it was literally leave or die. The night i left there was a hit put out on me early they came to my house and killed everybody in it and my older sister. I ain't wanna live that life nomore so i stayed in Ohio with my mother."
"You could've still called or something at least let me know you were alive."
"I know london and i didn't and I'm sorry i hope you accept my apology"
Before i could even say shit i seen a flash from a phone. I asked the waitress if we could get take home boxes and we left. I knew Durk was gonna see that shit where ever he was but it wasn't even like that and he left me so why should i care?