Chapter 3

"Yea if your brother don't care" he said with his deep ass voice.
"Go head bro imma hit ya shit later bro" von ugly ass said.

I made durk take his car. The drive was silent except him asking where i live . I realized that weird feeling i always got around him was a sexual feeling. We finally arrived and he unlocked the doors.

"Thanks for the ride" i unbuckled my seatbelt
Before i got out idk why i said this but it was said
"Can you stay the night? My sisters at a sleepover and i kinda don't wanna be alone tonight".

This nigga laughed then turned the car off "lead the way momma".

i led him to my bed room & said "make yourself at home I'm going to change".
I changed into a blue spaghetti strap & grey boy shorts tied my hair up and went in my room to see him sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone. I had a plan tho i wanted to FEEL him so i got in bed acting all tired.

"You can come up here and lay down sir" i said sounding annoyed
"Igh lemme take my shit off"
He looked even more sexier with his shirt off.
He got in bed and just looked at me for a long time.
"Soo whatcha wanna watch? wanna order food?" I asked breaking the awkwardness
"You really wanna know?"
"Duh i did ask you for a reason right?"
"I wanna watch you moan & order some of this" he looked down at my boyshorts licking his lips .

I damn sure ain't hesitate to let him either. He kissed my neck moving down to my stomach and put his thumb on my clit and started rubbing it making me moan softly once i got louder he took my panties off. He went back to rotating my clit then stuck two fingers inside of me "damn you feel good ma" he went slow at first making my legs shake "plea..se stop durk. Fuck go faster" i thought it was over then he put his tongue in me causing my back to arch. He started moving it faster and fingering me at the say time. "I-I'm finna cummm" i yelled "go head then shawty" he said with a straight face still doing what he was doing. I felt my body relax and caught my breath . He gotta phone call right after. He didn't answer it but then he gotta text after and jumped up.
"I gotta go shawty" he threw his jewelry back on & left with out giving me a hug or even saying bye tf is wrong with him?
I still couldn't come to my senses as to why this nigga left but ain't really care cause it ain't like we fucked or nothing right?

DURK
"I'm finna get out of here India"
"Where you going durk"
"Cut that shit out yk we not even like that" i yelled while closing the house door behind me.

My baby moms needa a ride from the club and somehow her mouth ended up on my thingy thang but i feel bad for leaving london like that shawty Fire and got her own shit going on she a whole wife.

Two days later

LONDON
I was still in bed when i got a call from mya her annoying ass had something planned cause she would've brought her ass over here .
"What mya?"
"What i told you bout saying what bitch? I'm going to the studio with von wanna come?"
"Yes send me the address & I'll come through ."

After the phone call with mya i got in the shower did my hygiene when i got out the shower i through on some black sweatpants an black tee and my clear heels from my clothing line and made sure my house was clean before leaving .

I hopped in my car and made my way to the address mya sent me.

After a 10 minute drive i finally made it i got out my car and walked into the studio.
"I'm looking for someone under the name Von"
"Upstairs last room on the left"

When i opened the door this nigga durk was here and von or mya was no where to be found .
"Where's my brother ?" I said standing next to the door. I didn't wanna be nowhere near this man because he did some weirdo shit.

"He on his way he had to pick up mya but i wanted to apologize about last night i was wrong for leaving like that can i make it up to you?"

Before i could reply i got a call from my sisters school.
"Is this Ms. Davis?"
"Yes this is she" i said annoyed because this was the 2nd time ke's school called me this week and it was only Monday.
"Hi this is the school principal Ms. Johnson Ke arrived 3 hours late to school and came in high when directed to com ego my office she decided to start an fight with two other girls. She will be suspended until further notice and we'll need you to come in for a meeting when scheduled."
"I'm on my way."

When i got to ke's school she was already outside waiting. "Get the fuck in the car now and don't say a word we'll talk about this with von since you don't think I'm serious." I said with a straight face speeding back to the studio.

I know y'all probably like she beasting on her but i risked everything so that ke could have a better life than me and von i worked two jobs and still went to school and college while having to take care of her since she was 11. I gave up my teenage years to be a parent just for it all to seem like a waste I'm just tired for once.