Chapter 12

A YEAR later
Durk
I been gone longer than i planned to,i know london mad at me i regret the whole shit with me leaving. This bitch India been blowing mine ever since we been here and today I'm going home i can't wait to see my girls (London & Bella) and my son. I know london ain't gonna want to see me but we a family we gon go through shit and we gon bounce back regardless of allat other shit.

London
Monday 8:00 am
December 25th

I've been up all day trying to get my baby girl to take a nap with me while manny took bella and lo to Dunkin' Donuts

I've been up all day trying to get my baby girl to take a nap with me while manny took bella and lo to Dunkin' Donuts. He's been a huge help ever since he came around and i loved it. Not because i needed someone to cry to because the way Durk been acting but because it was genuine like he didn't have to be here he chose to and it appreciated it a lot. And no we have not slept together or anything like that even though durks mom kept telling me i need to go head and "make that mine" i just wanna know which one of her sons taught her that. Today was Christmas though and Durk still hasn't called the kids nor showed face, can't fkn believe it right it's been a year and the nigga still ain't come around i thank him for giving me my beautiful baby girl tho...
Icyss Nina Banks

She's such a good baby bring everyone in the house together

She's such a good baby bring everyone in the house together. Now that the kids have phones there glued on them and I'm getting back to work so it's kind of hard but with manny in the house it's easier he loves her as if she were his and i don't mind. The day i had her Durk still didn't answer the phone and after that i was done begging him to be a father to his kids it wasn't up for debate anymore, he was completely out of their life's. Before i could even continue to go on and tell y'all more about what going on i had put my hair up into a pony tail and i heard running up the stairs and it was bella and lo.
"Back down stairs my loves lemme take y'all picture then were going to gamma banks house"

DurkI finally made it back to La and first person i wanted to check on was my momma so i FaceTimed her and see what she was up to

Durk
I finally made it back to La and first person i wanted to check on was my momma so i FaceTimed her and see what she was up to.
"Goodmorning my beautiful mother"
"Durk it's Christmas no marry Christmas mom no how you been no I'm sorry for going mia on all y'all? Yk london and the kids coming down here you should definitely come down here and apologize to her."
"Shit ma i forgot it's Christmas how tf i forget. I'll be over there in a couple minutes"
How tf i forget it's Christmas? The whole time on that trip i was realizing how much i wanted to be with London and NOT India. India didn't want anything with the kids and i left London with my kids and she took care of them as if the were her's, this a woman i wanna marry somebody who should be by my side but i be letting this pride shit get in the way of me. I haven't seen her post anything not even about our baby i hope she ain't do no trifling shit but I been thinking real hard too about moving my family away getting us a house and starting over but i know london was gonna have something to say about this. When i finally arrived to my moms house i waited a lil for my assistant to arrive with presents for everybody then i went up to the door and knocked. The door flung open and my mom welcomed me in.
"Hey son it's nice to see you even though you got some explaining to do"
"Ahh mom gimme a kiss I'll explain everything to you later where is my babies"
"In the upstairs living room everybody up there"
I ran upstairs almost falling with all these bags and i see the nigga from the gas station sitting on my mom couch holding a baby. Now that can either be his baby or naaaa.
"FUCK YOU IN MY MOM CRIB FOR YOU CAN GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE YOU AND THAT BABY" i dropped all the bags taking my coat off I'm bout ready to crunch this lil nigga.
"Nigga I'm in ya moms house cause i was invited you coming in here talking fuckery being loud and shit is mad disrespectful. Yooooo londy come take the baby". London walked in a beautiful as ever but i realized she wasn't pregnant now see everything was hitting me ...
London
Me and the kids were in the bathroom taking silly pics when i heard a bunch of yelling. For some reason durks mom was telling the kids to get their shoes on she was gonna take them to breakfast and she told me to go up and handle that, when she said that i already knew wtf was going on. Before i could hear manny yelling my name i was already up stairs.
"I'll take her manny thanks for doing this for me"
"It's cool I'm finna be out before i have to whoop a nigga out." When manny said that Durk punched him in his face and they started fighting. I put my baby down and broke it up and told manny it was time for him to go. Durk walked in the other direction and i strapped icyss in her car seat and told durks mom to take her i didn't want her to be around Durk right now. When they left i begin to pick up the wrapping paper from the kids if Durk wanted to talk he was gonna bring his ass to me hell he was the one who actually cheated. A few minutes after cleaning up i heard him come downstairs, he stood in front of me and just looked at me like he was staring at the worse thing he's ever seen.
"Hellooo? Why you looking at me for playa boy"
"You think this shit a game huh?" Durk started coming closer towards me and grabbed me by my shirt not hard but just enough for me to know he was deadass which i didn't give two fucks about.
"What you gon do beat me? You think imma let you leave for a year and some change and come back and beat me? You wouldn't lay a finger on me if it was worth ya life. You must be outta your fucking mind get off my shirt!"
"You fucked him? My KIDS met this nigga? You fucked this nigga and had him in my house and I KNOW THAT AINT MY BABY YOU GOT THAT NIGGA HOLDING MY BABY YOU AINT TELL ME MY KID WAS BORN? BITCH YK I COUKD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW?"
His grip got tighter on my shirt i started to cry. I could care less what he was talking about i was beyond hurt . I'll never understand what he did and why he just up and left there's no explanation in the world ...