16| Minho is Indeed a Manhoe

Yesterday, Taehyung and I kissed

And at that moment it felt like the very hands of time had come to a complete stand still.

I know it's supposed to be pretend but I don't know why it felt so real?

Currently, it's Friday morning and I haven't seen Taehyung as yet and I'm not sure how we're going to react after seeing each other because I can now say for myself that I'm one hundred percent sure I have feelings for him.

Yesterday's kiss just confirmed all of the emotions that I've been feeling all the while and at the same time I'm sure that kiss ended Minho's delusions.

As I sit, all of these thoughts run and maul furiously through my brain but all the while I can still feel Taehyun climbing into my blazer and hear Hueningkai's cute laughter. Then there's both Yeonjun and Soobin who are tugging at my sides because I keep zoning out on them.

"Noona..." Yeonjun whines, and I look down at him. "What's wrong?"

"Deh, did something happen?" Soobin asks straight after with a frown. "You aren't playing with us."

"Oh," I mouth, and pat their heads. "I'm sorry. I just have a lot going on."

"Are you going to be okay noona?" Taehyun asks this time as he turns around in my blazer and cuddles into my tummy.

"Deh. Not to worry!" I chuckle, and switch my gaze over to the corner of the room.

There, I see Yoongi sound asleep and Beomgyu is leaning against him as he plays with my smartphone because apparently he's seen Namjoon play with one those electronics and it looked fun.

"Noona! Let's play the Prin-shess game!" Hueningkai declares and he tugs at my skirt. "Pwease."

I smile down at him. That game makes me think about Taehyung and I feel all tingly inside again, "Alright, is Yoongi oppa the King again?"

"Deh!" Taehyun hollers and quickly gets out of my blazer and prepares himself by doing some stretching.

"That's cute, Taeh-"

I suddenly hear the door to the club abruptly slide open then it shuts just as fast.

I'm appalled at the sudden intrusion so I turn around to catch a glimpse of whom it may be and internally I'm hoping it's Taehyung but alas it's not.

It's Minho.

All of the colour drains from my face and I quickly yet firmly stand on my feet but internally the fear is building up within me as I slowly go numb.

"W-Why are you here Minho?"

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He smirks and steps closer but I shift my gaze down at the kids and they're all huddled close together. "Were you expecting Taehyung? Yah?"