14| The Chai on the Trash Bag is spilled

I have just one more lesson before school terminates for the day and I find myself at my locker to swap out some books

I open up the metal chamber but my eyes suddenly catches sight of something green in colour laying atop my notebooks.

It's an envelope.

I take it into my grasp and I notice all of the details on it, "Ooh this is fancy."

There's a star emblem on the front that looks exactly like the Astro Detective Bunch's insignia that's on their door so straight after seeing that I pin it as the information I had asked them to obtain.

I must admit they're really sharp because I didn't expect results this quick- I guess that's the perks of having a lot of contacts in and around school.

"That's a lot of sticky notes on your lock- mhm what's that?"

Taehyung's raspy voice suddenly bats against my ear and it startles the life out of me.

"Tae, you nut! You scared me." I hit his chest, but not too hard though because he's not well and just extra information, Taehyung has been drinking that lemon and honey chai like formula to a baby but I'm glad he is because it'll only help him get better.

"And it's from the detective bunch." I reply, quickly taking the notebook that I need and I shut my locker. "Let's go somewhere quiet."

I take a hold of Taehyung's wrist and we trudge along the busy hallway, snaking our way through the many people and finally we come to a stop at the edge of a staircase.

I stand on the third last step where as Taehyung stands on the last step. He leans against the wall with his right hand propped up against it and as I open up the envelope I feel his hard stares on me.

Finally, I pull out the letter and unfold it, scanning it's contents.

"So, what's it say?" His voice is soft and normally he would poke his head in front of me whenever I'm reading or writing something but this time he didn't.

I guess he really doesn't want me catching the cold from him.

"Dear valued Aroha, thank you for choosing the Astro detective-"

"Aish, go straight to the important stuff." He whines.

"But they took time to write this. Look at how cutely it's designed." I pout, showing him the letter but he looks at me with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"They could have sent a text message instead, you know that right."

"So what if they want to be retro besides I didn't message them so they wouldn't have been able to contact me." I sigh, looking down again and giving the letter a quick skim. "It says that, Minho was in a relationship with Yeji before me but she broke up with him due to anger issues." I look up at him. "I can vouch for that, he was a bit rough on the edges at times when we where together."