15| Pika Pi, Pikachu!

Start from the beginning

"Aish Jimin and Hoseok-nim..." I lock the screen to my smartphone. "Now I'd have to show myself to Taehyung in these clothes."

The animated tears threaten to spring from my eyes.

• • •

After informing my employer that I'll be taking my lunch break, I run off to find Taehyung since I only have an hour to spare.

He said he'd be near the store called Gucci and it's really not that far from where I was but at the same that's a dangerous piece of information because imagine if Jimin didn't bail then both him and Taehyung could've spotted me in this Pikachu outfit.

My soul just left my body.

I go up the escalator and once I'm off the mechanical mechanism I look around a bit for Taehyung, and finally my eyes spots a very familiar and sharp looking male leaning against the railing and overlooking the people down below.

He's dressed in a denim jacket, black pants and that famous Gucci loafers of his but that mouth mask of his is missing- is he feeling better?

"Taehyung ah~?" I nervously say, after going up to him and after hearing my voice he turns around.

"Oh Soo Ye-"

He freezes when he sees me, and instantly I know it's because of the outfit. I shut my eyes and accept a subconscious death then I take a breath in and out and I open up my eyes.

Upon doing so, my cheeks flush a bright shade of scarlet because he's scanning me bottom to top.

I watch as his eyes trails from my black sneakers, passed my yellow socks that have tiny lightening bolts on them, up to my black thigh lenght skirt, over my bright yellow Pikachu hoodie that has black sleeves and again lightening bolts sewn into them, then finally my face that has a neutral amount of make-up on it.

"Uh..." I gape with a blush but I notice his eyes shoot up above my head and his gaze stays there for seconds on end without blinking at all.

My eyes widens when I suddenly realise why he's staring.

Oh man, holy shit.

In my haste, I forgot to remove my Pikachu head band.

Surprisingly, for the first time since I left my work station, I consciously feel the Pikachu ears dangle above me but I quickly pull it off my head and shove it into my hoodie pocket.

"Why are you dressed as Pikachu?" Taehyung finally manages to speak, and obviously a little laugh leaves his lips as he approaches me. "Are you celebrating Children's Day as well?"

I scoff shyly, and tug at my hoodie sleeves. "If I recall I'm still under eighteen so that means I still qualify to be a child, you nut."

He only laughs, and pulls out his smartphone, "Let me get a picture of this."

My eyes widens at his devious plan and I immediately pounce at him, holding onto his accessorized wrist that just dug into his pocket, "Don't you dare. Otherwise you can find another shopping buddy."

"Aish, way to ruin the mood Soo Yeong ah~..." He blows warm air over my bangs. "And put the ears back on it looks cute."

"Ani!" I yell and release my hold on him. "And I only have an hour so let's get going." I pout and turn away from him.