13| World Wide Handsome, You Know

Start from the beginning

"Aha!" Hueningkai gasps, in realisation. "Is the lemon chai for Taehyung hyung?"

"Mhm mhm mhm." The other four nod as they hum, and wait for me to give them answer.

"Deh. After he has it, it'll make him feel a lot better." I explain with a warm smile but suddenly Taehyun hops off from my thighs and he tugs at my arm.

"Then let's go! Noona!" He drawls cutely, as he continues his tugging.

"Lemon chai!" Beomgyu sings as he claps his little hands.

"We want hyung to get better!" Soobin and Yeonjun exclaim.

After their words they both run ahead with Hueningkai swiftly following behind even though they have no clue where the hospitality room is.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I quickly get up and follow them to set them on the right track. "I'll bring them back soon oppa!"

Yoongi only waves me off with an airy sigh.

• • •

Once again I find myself out in the hallway with the kids following me all in a single file. A few times I turn around to check if they're on par with me and they are.

As we head up the stairs, I make sure to get all of them to latch onto me, so it saves me time of each one of them climbing it as well bringing the odds of injury to them to zero because a flight of stairs can become a disastrous fatality zone.

Once we make it up the stairs, I sigh and let all of them down. I walk for a bit before finally reaching the hospitality room and I peer inside.

The room is absolutely crowded- it's full of students nonetheless I step inside with the kids stuck beside me.

"Did Seokjin sunbaenim really lose to all of these people?" I ponder, in a slight daze. "That's Kimpossible..."

"Annyeong!"

A sweet voice suddenly calls, and I yelp- standing on a single leg and I throw my hands up defensively.

"S-Seokjin?" I stutter, scanning his handsome features- plump lips, perfect nose, dark parted hair, and beautifully carved eyes. "You scared me sunbaenim and why is it so full of students? The kitchen's already hot enough and did you really lose to all of these people?" I trail, and stand normally again.

"No, I could never." He chuckles, and digs his hands into his apron. "These guys signed up earlier this year but I'm not sure why so many of them joined though. There's practically no room for movement." He explains, with a confused look.

"Then why'd you put up a flyer that says you're still accepting people?" I inquire, with a raised eyebrow as the flyer from the notice board flashes in my mind.

"Despite this place being over crowded. Principal Bang insisted that we still keep applications open. It's crazy." He shrugs those broad shoulders of his. "But I had to think out of the box so people wouldn't join and that's when I thought of the cook-taste competition."

"Ooh. I see." I nod in approval. "Aren't you the whole package and I'm guessing you've won all the challenges?" I snicker, already knowing what he's going to say.

"Of course." He boasts with a grin. "So you're here to lose?"

"Ani, I actually came here with-"

I turn around only to find Beomgyu and Soobin standing behind my legs and the other three are missing from their spots. "Yah! Where did they go-"

"Oohh they're so cute!"

A sudden voice catches my attention and my eyes trails over to find Yeonjun, Hueningkai and Taehyun all stretching their arms up in the air as if to say they want up but they're actually aiming for the freshly baked cookies just a few metres from me.