06| The Little Demons aren't so Demonic

Start from the beginning

"Annyeong." He mumbles and attempts to make a heart over his head. "I'm Choi Beom- oof." He falls on his butt and I gasp but he quickly gets up with Yeonjun's help. "Beomgyu!"

He finally announces, and straight afterwards all five of them huddle back together- whispering amongst eachother as they glance over at me.

"They're all so cute and adorable. Can I hug them?" I cry animated tears, as I point over at them.

"Is it safe for her to do that, hyung?" Taehyung asks, as he ruffles his hair slightly. "I mean they've never interacted with a female st-"

"Too late." Yoongi announces, as he points over at me. "She's already being smothered."

"Yah, they're so warm." I giggle, having all of them hug me tightly and I stroke their heads. "We're going to have a lot of fun together, okay?"

"YAY!" They all yell in unison, snuggling closer to me and my heart melts.

"I guess they're probably testing the water's." Taehyung nonchalantly states, as he crosses his legs and slouches. "It's going happen soon. I can feel it."

"Feel what?" I ask, looking over at Taehyung and he forms a big "X" with his arms.

"The torture." He declares but I brush it off with a pout.

Soon after their smothering, Soobin and Yeonjun detach themselves from me and run towards Taehyung to embrace him in a tight hug.

While I sit with a standing Taehyun over my lap and Beomgyu gripping at the bottom of my blazer with his cute little hands as he stands on the ground.

Where as Hueningkai, he doesn't know whether to stay beside me or run over to Taehyung like his two friends did just now but alas, he ends up running over to Yoongi.

"Tae hyung..." Soobin whispers, but I can clearly hear him from where I am nonetheless I do nothing except watch Taehyung bend down to his level to hear whatever he has to say. "She's really pwetty."

The tips of my ears turn red after hearing those words because I've never had a kid call me pretty before.

"Mhm." Yeonjun seconds, with a thumbs up. "Do you like her?"

Out of my peripheral vision, I notice Taehyung softly bite on his lower lip and he briefly gives me a glace but I play it off as if I didn't notice and I look down at Taehyun, quickly tickling his sides to which he giggles softly at.

"That's grown up stuff so I can't say anything." He whispers back with a finger over his lips and both Soobin and Yeonjun frown, giving Taehyung little smacks over his thighs.

I'll admit, somehow I got disheartened too because I wanted to hear his honest opinion about me because ever since Saturday we've grown a lot more closer, undoubtedly thanks to Minho.

Even though it may not seem so but since then my heart's been feeling some type of way and it consumes me, every now and then. Especially when Taehyung gets physically close to me and the thing that spins me round and drives me crazy is that I've never felt that way around him before.

"Soo Yeong noona." Taehyun whines softly, breaking my thoughts, and he looks up at me with his hands in the air then he grips onto my blazer. "Papa doesn't have these!" He nestles his head directly on my chest.

My face immediately turns beet red, and he snuggles up closer to me as he groans softly, "They're soft like pillow's."

"Tae- Taehyun..." I barely let out, and try getting him to at least loosen his grip but he only holds on tighter.