•Chapter 3•

I'm back! Finally school is over for this year (at my country). I can update my books!
——————————————————
"And that is my children" Alfred said.

"How can an idiot like you takecare of this many children?!" Asked Arthur.

"Watch you're mouth, buddy" Said Alex said, while glaring at Arthur.

"And who do you think you are, i'm the bloody United Kingdom" Said Arthur, while glaring at Alex.

"Alex, stop" Said Alfred.

"But dad, no one talks sh*t about you and get away with it. Right Gia? " Said Alex.

"Yep" Said Georgia.

"Alex, watch you're language" Said Alfred

"Fine... " Said Alex.

He then walked away with Georgia by his side.

"Well then, if you need me I'll be in the first floor kitchen. Please don't mention anything about the American history, they're really sensitive about that. Daniel and Penny, could you please show the countries around the house? " Said Alfred.

"Ok, dad" Daniel and Penny said at the same time.

"Thanks" He then walked out.

"Okay, then. Please follow us" Daniel said (Oh and the states is already out of the theater).

The countries then follow them.

"First, we will show you the first floor" Said Daniel.

"This floor is just for basic things, like the TV room, the dining room, kitchen, and such. Though we rarely eat I the dining room, we usually eat in the the dining room when something special is happening or there is a guest and our other family members are here" Said Penny, while showing them the dining room and the kitchen, where Alfred and Japan is... Ahem, moving on.

"And this is the TV room" Said Daniel.

When the went inside they saw a few younger states and Russia and Belarus watching TV.

"Hey, дядя Ivan and цётка Natalya" Said Daniel and Penny.

They looked at the group "привет/прывітанне Daniel, Penny" They said.

"And привет to all of you" Said Ivan and Natalya just waved.

Lila and Nikolai ran to Daniel and Penny.

"Big sister, where is papa and daddy?" Asked Lila.

"They're in the kitchen" Answered Penny.

"Okay" They then ran to the Kitchen.

Daniel and Penny looked at the countries "well then, lets continue the tour" They said.

"Bye, дядя and цётка" Said Penny while waving at them.

They walked a bit further and saw many rooms through the rest of the hallway.

"This is the guest room, you're room has the flag of you're country on the door. And you're luggage is already in you're rooms. Now lets continue" Daniel said.

They walked yo the stairs to the second floor.

"Now the second floor" Daniel started "this whole floor is for the original thirteen and D.C ONLY, the only time others is allowed on this floor is when we invite them here. But i guess we can show you whats on this floor" He finished.

"In this floor there is, A TV room, kitchen, dining room, gaming room, music room, our bed rooms, karaoke room and a small infirmary" Penny said.

When they arrived at the TV room they saw Alex watching TV.