•Chapter 2•

It's now 10:00 am, and the countries who is going to Alfred's house is in front of the meeting building. Now they just need to wait for Alfred.

A few minutes later, a black mini bus pulled up in front of them.

Then Alfred and Tolys (Lithuania) come out of the mini bus.

"Wow, I didn't think this many of you guys wanna go to my house" Said Alfred.

The countries who is going to his house is;
•Ludwig
•Feliciano
•Roderich
•Vash (Switzerland)
•Lily (Lichtenstein)
•Feliks (Poland)
•Arthur
•Francis (France)
•Jett (Australia)
•Kaelin (New Zealand)
•Yao (China)
•Yong Soo (S. Korea)
•Leon (Hongkong)
•Mei (Taiwan)
•Berwald (Sweden)
•Tino (Finland)
•Matthias (Denmark) (I know that isn't one of the name Himaruya suggested for him, but I like the name)
•Lukas (Norway)
•Emil (Iceland)
•Peter (Sealand)

"Are we going to your house or not, git" Asked Arthur.

"Okay then, go in the bus" Said Alfred.

The nations sit in groups.

------------------
An hour later, the bus stopped in front of a five floor mansion.

"Cool Mansion, 'murica" Said Jett.

"Thanks dude" Replied Alfred "now let's go inside".

When they go inside, they were surprised to see the interior of the house. The interior looked really classic, this isn't what the countries thought America's house looked like.

"Tolys can you please?" Alfred said to Tolys.

"Sure, Mr. America" Said Tolys, "All 50 states and D.C. please go to the theater immediately and all godparents please come to the front door" He said through the Microphones.

Then the countries who knows about the states walked to them.

"Vow, I didn't zhink zhiz many of jou vant to meet mein awesome godchildren" Said Gilbert.

"The kids is in the theater" Said Japan.

"K, thank keeks" Alfred said "Cmon dudes, my kids is in the theater. Follow me"

The walked to the theater, while they walked there, they can see that there is many old paintings of Alfred. But there is one picture that has Alfred, Japan, the godparents and a bunch of childrens. More than 51.

They arrived at the theatre, "please sit on the third row and above, except for Australia, new Zealand, South Korea, Denmark and Sealand, you guys can sit on the second row" Alfred said to the nations.

"Vhy?" Asked Roderich

"Because the first row is for the states and the second row is for me and the godparents" Alfred said.

"What about them?" Asked Francis pointing at the selected nations.

"That's because, even if my states never met them, they already liked them. That's why they're in the second" He said.

All of the countries is seated and now it's time to meet the states.

"Ok, before you come out, I want you to tell us you're human name, the state you represent, and you're ancestry" Shouted Alfred.

Then a 18 year old boy walked out.

"Hello, I'm Daniel D. Jones. I'm personification of Delaware, the 'D' stands for Delaware. My ancestry is American, English, Irish, German, Italian, Welsh and Scottish" The boy said.