•Chapter 1•

I'm sorry if I misspelled something and bad grammar. I rewrite this chapter. Enjoy ❤
------------------
It was a normal world meeting in the United States.

England and France fighting, America yelling about him being the hero, Canada being ignored again, Italy talking about pasta, Germany was about to explode.

It's normal.

Just before Germany yelled at the nations, the meeting room door slammed open, revealing a eight year old girl.

The girl was African-American, she have brown hair, and forest green eyes. She was wearing a yellow sun dress and pink flip flops.

She scanned the room to search someone.

As soon as her eyes landed on America, she ran to him while shouting "Papa!".

Everyone (except Canada, the Mexicos, Prussia, Romano, Hungary, Lithuania, Belarus, Russia, and Japan) was to shocked to even move.

"Lila? What are you doing here?" Asked Alfred (America).

"I miss you papa!" The girl said excitedly, she looked at Matthew (Canada), José (North Mexico), and Rosari (South Mexico) and waved "Hi uncle Matthew, uncle José and auntie Rosari!", they waved back.

"WAIT A MINUTE! WHO IS THIS CHILD!? AND WHY IS SHE CALLING YOU PAPA!?" Yelled/asked Arthur (England).

"America explain" Said Ludwig (Germany).

"Oh, this girl is the personification of Hawaii and she is my daughter. Introduce yourself Lila" Said Alfred.

"Hello, I'm Lila H. Jones, the personification of Hawaii. The H stands for Hawaii, nice to meet you all" She said with a bright smile.

"Papa, is daddy here?" Asked Lila.

The nations is confused, what does she means by daddy?

"Yeah, there he is" Alfred said while pointing at Kiku (Japan).

Lila the ran to Kiku and hug him "Daddy! I miss you too".

The Asian family and the Axis is shocked and confused.

"Wait does this means all of you're States personified!? And does that means you have 50 children?!" Yelled Arthur. Thats when all of the nations realised that America have 50 kids.

"Well, 51 actually. My capital is also personified" Said Alfred.

"Ve~ but why-a did Lila called Japan Daddy?" Asked Feliciano (North Italy) .

"Well... That's because... Uh... Do you wanna tell 'em keeks?" Asked Alfred.

"Hai, I will" Said Kiku while standing "Me and Alfred-san is married". Said Kiku while carrying Lila

All of the nations is so shocked no one moved. Japan, the quite nation is married to America, the loud and sometimes annoying nation? Wow.

"Some of the other nation also knows about the states, please stand up if you know about the states" Said Alfred.

A few nations stand up, the nation that stand up is; Canada, The Mexico twins, Prussia, Hungary, south Italy, Russia, Lithuania and Belarus.

"Why do they know about this and I don't?!" Asked Arthur.

"Well, Canada and the Mexicos knows because they're my siblings, Prussia knows because he trained me and a few of my childrens when the Revolutionary war happened, south Italy and Lithuania knows because they lived with me for some time, Russia knows because of Alaska, and Belarus and Hungary knows because when my daughters hit puberty I need a female Nation to teach them things I can't teach". Alfred explained.