Instanly froze when i hear him asking me the question, i don't really what to do now, should i lay to him or should i tell him truth,  no no that could put his life in danger, oh man i what should i do.

Dark Night:" well i wanted to tell you.... that ...i'm uuuh "

Nexus:" *look a little confuse as he raise up a eyebrow* that you what?

I didn't know what to say so i look a little around him and see a little kid playing with tha sand, building a little castles, then i got a idea.

Dark Night:" i'm gonna stay here"

Nexus:"What!? Really? * eyes winden*"

Dark Night:" yeah, i'm gonna move here, in the village but i still didn't find a house yet, i'm still searching"

Nexus:" ... and when ? * excited tone smiling*"

Dark Night:"  well pretty soon, maybe the winter or the next year, i still have finish some of my work first"

Nexus:" It's awesome, Choas will be so happy to hear that, i'm also so glad that you gonna stay here with us, why don't you live with us"

Dark Night:" wi-with you!!!"

Nexus:" yeah with us, until you find a new house" 

Dark Night:" *blush* th-thank you but i don't want to bothering you with that and I"

Nexus:" bothering us? heh you never bothering us infact* put his hand on Dark Night hand and blush* since you arrive our life never be the same anymore *move closer to him*"

Dark Night:" * blush more* you two are the one who change my life, without you two i would be stuck in my dark and depressing life * put his other hands on Nexus cheek* you two save me * his face getting closer to his"

Nexus:" and you are our hero you the one who save my son, remember, and i guess that i still haven't thanked you yet, as it should be * get  more closer to his face closing his eyes*"

This is it, we really doing it, i don't remember being nervouse like that at my first kiss, but this is different, we getteing close i feel his soft breath carassing my lips, only few millimeter before our lips touch and.....

And....

And then.... 

                                                                                           Ring Ring Ring 

My phone ring right when we're kissing, i feel so piss now  i can believe it why god, why do you hate me so much, Nexus move his a little and look away as i check who could be disturbs us, so i can destroy him really hard, i sawit was Rouge who call she better have a good reason or eles

Dark Night:" It's White, can you exuce me for a second?"

Nexus:" of course take your time * smile with a little blush"