Chapter 10

The next day with Shadow/Dark Night and Sonic/ Nexus at the secret place 

Sonic/Nexus P.O.V:

The day begins wonderfully, first I prepared a good little simple picnic just for two of us this morning which I put it in my backpack, we decide to picnic in the ruins of the castle abode, Dark carried me ready for the big jump, thanks to his rocket shoes he managed to make a great jump and hover to the castle.

During the planing I put my head on his chest and listen to the sweet melody of his heartbeat, so sweet, so relaxing and soothing, I feel safe with him, it's like it was Shadow who's carring me, I can't stop thinking about this dream, " help me to find you",  how can i help you if i don't know where you are, if you can make a little sign to where you are, once we landen on there  he put me down and we start to explore and discover the place.

This place look so amazing even if it just a ruin but seeing the nature invited herself in this castle to protect his trace of his past makes it even more sublime and fantastic,  i just keep looking everywhere since we enter to the castle even Dark was very attracted to this place, before exploring all the castle we decide to picnic here at the top of the main stair where there's warm spot of light 

Once reached there we install the picnic carpet  and we sit down, Dark lie down on one  side while i sit down use the wall behind me a support for my back, after i put all the food and the drink  on the carpet i bring my book and Ukulele , i give ...

Once reached there we install the picnic carpet  and we sit down, Dark lie down on one  side while i sit down use the wall behind me a support for my back, after i put all the food and the drink  on the carpet i bring my book and Ukulele , i give to Dark something to drink, as i start to read the book try to find something interessting about the castle i hear  Dark hummed a song, i recognized what he was humming , it was one of the first song that i teach Choas on his ukulele, ask him where did he hear this song, he told me that Choas were singing this song at the village's fountaine.

He ask me if he can hear this song, i immediately accepted and i grab my Ukulele and start to sing it

Shadow/Dark Night P.O.V:

As he sing i feel myself singing with him but a lower my voice so he won't hear my voice, i keep listing to his song until i notice a beautiful pair of white doves, perch on one of the branches above us, look like they also love this song, once he finish he rest he's back on the wall and drink  some water all i do it just applaud and thank him for this song.

I saw a pink shade on his cheeks and his beautiful smile, i even feel my face drawing a smile and  heat up a little, he keep playing some relaxing music as i took the book and read, that is one the most relaxing and happier moment that i live since Sonic died me 12 yeas ago, since that day i lost all feeling of joy, warm and love but now i kinda feel this losten feeling coming back.