Chapter 11

2 week later 

Choas P.O.V:

3 weeks has past really fast, my mom come back to work since he feel better and i notice that Mr. Dark Night and are getting closer, is that Picnic make them closer? i don't really know but i glad they're together, it's been a long time since i see mom happy like that, i'm ready to do anything to see him like that, i know that Mr. Dark Night will bring him joy and happiness, i'm so happy for them.

But i can't not stop think about this dream, the reflexion and  the angel, what that does it mean? and the castel? it's kinda look famillar, where did i see it ?, all this question hurt my head, i sart to feel tired, i don't know why but that won't stop me, i've to make something incredible but like what ?

Me, Flash and Lumos we're all at the fountain thinking about something, could we make so can be even closer, but we have no ideas i sigh a little  and grab my Ukulele and play some note, it always help me to think.

Flash P.O.V:

A idea, a idea, wheres the ideas when we need them?,  i make a long sigh then i look at Lumos who was also thinking and Chaos who's playing with his Ukulele, i don't know but i feel i want to dance, i look around me if their somrthing could help me, i saw some little kids moving their as they're dancing to music, some musicien cleaning their instrument and some couple sitting close to the edge of the fountain

Music, Dance of course that the idea 

Flash: " i got it !!!! * yell*"

Lumos: " you got what?"

Flash: " a idea"

Lumos: " and you have to scream!?* look at a little annoyed*"

Flash: " yeah, so i'll have all your attention"

Choas: "what's your Idea, Flash? *look at him conserne*"

Flash: " well what could make a couple more in love on each other?"

Lumos, Chaos: " what?????"

Flash: " well dance and music, of course"

Lumos: " how's that?"

Flash: "well, if we organize a little party just between us and... "

Lumos: " it's a good idea but there a little problem, if we organize it woudn't be that a little  suspicious?"

Choas: " he's right Flash,  we need make them getting closer to each other without being suspicious, we need a new plan"

 Lumos P.O.V:

We Totally out of ideas now, i kinda feel a little hungry  so went to buy something to the closer shop and then i notice a announcement about the feast of 500 years of our village, ther will be a lot for game and competition for the afternoon and for the night ther will be  a party of music  that everyone will be able to participate, there will also be a dance party and fireworks at midnight.

This is just perfect, i take the poster and run to the fountain and annouce them about it , Chaos was so happy when he saw this, all we ave to do now is try  to convince her grandparents and her mother and we will ask White Agate if she can come with Mr.Dark Night for this holiday, i hope she'll convince him, she say that he's not one of kind to love parties.