Chapter 19

A/N: Unedited there may be some grammatical errors, I apologize.
  Also, if you are a youngster, like a really really young youngster, please stop reading my stories. I don't feel comfortable with you reading my stories nor do I want you reading my stories. Please find a different genre as these are rated mature for a reason.

_________________________________________

"I can't believe you still have this..."

     Ladybug's voice was soft and warm.
They had returned home from their old empty school, and both Adrien and Marinette were worried about their children getting sick from being out in the rain.

   Adrien had just placed Louis into his bed and Ladybug fed Emma and tucked her in.
   The day was drawing to a close and even though it had been a hell of a few hours, it almost felt like they had been fighting against one another for days.

   Of course she didn't forget about Felix, despite her obvious desire to want to.
   She had retrieved his unconscious being from the roof and returned him home to where she knew Adrien used to live before returning back to her own home with Adrien and their children.

   Tikki held her promise, and watched the children as Marinette consoled Adrien, but at the end of the day, they all had massive headaches.

  The emotion that they all endured had began to leave a heavy mark on them. It was tiring and it was incredibly draining.
    Marinette worried that she'd have nightmares for weeks about Adrien's possible death, but she knew that she was grateful to have caught it just in time.

   Plagg was more than happy to return to Adrien, and though Marinette gave Adrien quite of a few shoulder punches, Adrien agreed to accept his miraculous back.
  Marinette had planned for the two of them to talk out the issues they had before and possibly talk about why Adrien had felt lowly enough to be akumatised in the first place, but the couple figured it would be a deep talk for another day.

   Plagg returned to his nightly ritual, sleeping on top of Louis' head and keeping watch for the night, while Tikki had other priorities for the time being before she could join Emma.

   The small Kwami was summoned once more for the night by her chosen, and without hesitation, Tikki was always in it to help.
   Tikki always had been there to help, since the very first day.

In fact, Marinette received all of her guidance from her small Kwami throughout her first pregnancy.

   Ladybug glided her gloved fingers through the soft fabric of the blue scarf Adrien wore, the heroine shivered as it took on a purple foggy appearance of pure agony and darkness.

   What was once stitched purely out of love and adoration, suddenly became a beacon of lost hope and suffering.

   "Of course I still have it..." Adrien replied, closing the door to Louis' room.
The male glanced at his love, the tired lines beneath his eyes only deepening.

"It was the first birthday present since my mother dissapeared that truly meant something to me..." Adrien murmured, walking by Ladybug's side as the duo returned to their bedroom.

   "I mean, it meant a lot to believe that my father gifted it to me, and I genuinely appreciate that you allowed me to relish in that joy for such a long time." Adrien continued, taking a seat on the edge of their colossal bed.

"But I love that I know it was you who gave it to me."

  Ladybug glanced up at him, her heart squeezing in her chest at the thought of her secretly sending him gifts for years while they were teenagers.