I stroke his already hard cock, "This, in me." I whisper.

Without wasting time, he quickly picks me up but stops, "Shit, I need a condom."

"It's fine, I'm on the pill."

"You sure? I swear I'm clean."

"Me too and yes." Nate kisses me passionately as he lowers me onto his veiny length, "R-rough Nate." I whimper into the kiss and he begins thrusting slowly, teasing me as he grips my neck and kisses me deeply. Nate picks up his pace as he tightens his grip on my neck, biting and kissing my jaw. I drag my nails down his back and Nate throws his head back, grunting. Nate then reaches under me, circling his finger against my puckered hole and he quirks an eyebrow, asking permission.

I nod, "Please." Nate nuzzles into the crook of my neck, deeply moaning and grunting against my skin as he slowly begins to finger my ass, the sensation is amazing. I pull him up to kiss him deeply, moaning into the kiss and he pulls my hair. My lips kiss down his jaw and neck, sucking on his neck and leaving a mark. Nate begins thrusting faster into both my holes, "Oh god, make me come." I moan and bite his lip.

Nate starts to relentlessly pound into me, his grip on my hip getting tighter, "Fuck baby." He pulls out, still fingering my ass. I stroke him and he comes against my stomach while I orgasm against him, both of us moaning into the kiss. After showering, we watch each other change, our eyes not leaving each other's bodies. Nate comes to me and circles the sensitive spots on my shoulder and neck, "Left you a little something." He smirks.

"Something's." I correct him, "As did I." I rub the hickey on his neck, surprised you can see it over his tattooed neck.

I'm in the kitchen, brewing us some coffee when I hear Nate shout and glass shattering, "Fuck!"

I run to his office and find a furious Nate, "What the hell's going on?" So it was a paperweight that he threw and broke his glass bookcase.

"The investment went to shit, I lost millions of fucking dollars." Nate tugs at his hair.

My eyebrows shoot up and my jaw is on the floor, "Millions?"

"Yes Sienna, I said fucking millions, didn't I!" He shouts.

His outburst catches me off-guard but shortly my shock turns into anger. I storm towards him and shove his chest, "I'm fucking tired of you taking your anger out on me! For everything Nate! I'm not at fault for every bad thing that has happened since we met, so you better stop taking your anger out on me because frankly, it's getting annoying. Next time, I'm done. I'll quit, I don't fucking care!" I push against his chest then storm out of there and leave to work. My irritation was at an all-time high, especially towards Nate. I get that shit happens and yes he has apologized every time for shouting at me but like I said, it's getting annoying. For someone who's always working out, he sure has a lot of anger issues. The whole drive to the office, Nate kept calling and texting me but I completely ignored my buzzing phone.

The first thing I did when I arrived at the office was to cover my hickeys. Liv walked to my desk with a small frown, "Babes you okay?"

I catch a glimpse of Nate walking into the office space, "Yea, just some dumbass decided to argue with me this morning over something that I had nothing to do with." I say loud enough for Nate to hear me, "Drinks tonight Liv?" I smirk.

Liv smiles and Nate speaks up, "Sienna, my office now."

"Sure, but I need to talk to John first." I lie and get up, walking past him, and feeling the anger radiate off him. I go into John's office we talk about nothing that had to do with work. Twenty minutes later, I walk into Nate's office without knocking, "Yes?" I say dryly.