Bubbly// Cobblie Caillat

____________________________________Last time on Little Space
Lance frozen then thought of something perfect " it some new thing for the bedroom" he winks . Everyone groaned and rolled there eyes.
____________________________________
Third person pov.
It was much later that night! Everyone had ethier gone to bed or are in there room doing something. It was after hunks amazing dinner so everyone was stuffed but lance. He was too exticed to eat all his food. He went straight to his room when he was done no goodbye no goodnight he just ran in and locked the door. Lance changed into his " Little wear" ( see above). He snapped his binkies strap to the collar of his hoodie. Then he took out some of the coloring thing that he found and placed them on the door. He smiles and slipped easily into little space due to the war. He started to color his coloring book and was sucking on his binky when he heard a knock.
Keith pov
Even though lance is annoying as hell he still was important to the team. So when we didn't eat much and ran off after dinner i was worried. Yeah okay i know we fight a lot, and it seemed like i hated him but in truth i have a crush on Lance. Yes , i Keith Kogane have a huge massive crush on my rival. I mean how can you blame me. His chocolate skin, he ocean eyes, his hair that i can only guess is soft. He perfect.
Anyways, everyone was off on there own so that when i walked down the hall to my room that right next to Lances. I stoped and decided to be nice for once and knocked on his door. I was worried about him.
Third person pov
"L..ance, it Keith can i come in" Keith studdered he was scared lance was going to say no, also to say yes. Lance didn't respond, there was only some soft music playing behind his door. Keith entered a pin into the door that was just Lances birthday. As the the door opened lance turned but it was to late Keith was staring at him. Lance started to shake he was still in little space but he was still freaking out. His rival just found out his biggest secret. Lance got up " it not what it looks like please let me explain". What lance doesn't know is keith know what going on since he a daddy dom.
"Keith please say something" lance begged. Keith walked in and shut the door. " your a little?" Keith asked. " yeah im a little i use it to cope with everything and we are in a war and i didn't think anyone would care and and" lance ranted he paused and realized Keith knew about little space was. Was he a little or even better a daddy dom? See lance also has a crush on keith. He has been since the garrison. Keith smiles " take a deep breath little one, im a daddy dom. Dont worry your secret is safe with me" he says calming. " Keith?" Lance says softly, he was back into little space and "needed" a dom. Well he doesnt need a dom and let alone Keith being his dom . I mean he doesnt even know if keith goes that way.
" yes lance" Keith said softly. "C...c..can you .. you..be my dom at least for today and you can say no i just don't want the others to know for now" lance started to ramble again. Keith walked closer  " of course Lancey let make some boundaries" Keith smiles and picks up a piece a paper and a crayon that lance had. Lance smiles " nothing sexual , umm punishments are okay, but red means stop" lance puts his binkie in his mouth. " okay baby some of my rules Use manners, Only call me daddy or master, use your big boy word if you need anything , don't talk bad about yourself or others, and no swearing. Can you do that?" Lance nods. " good now show daddy what you where coloring"
____________________________________
680 wors