Fansign Incident

a/n : inspired by an nct book i was reading late one night uwu, i don't remember the name of it sadly :(

also! merry christmas loves! have a wonderful day mwah!

Mayse smiled, waving at her fans as she sat between her friends and bandmates; Minhee and Eunchae. They were at a fan signing event that was scheduled before their Deja Vu promotions ended in a few weeks time. As the event went on, Mayse kept eyeing a specific male who wore a beige coat, covering him from the cold weather and had sunglasses covering his eyes and a mask over his mouth. She found in suspicious however left it as a fan blocked her view of said person.

With a smile, Mayse greeted the somewhat younger male and signed his album, listening closely to his words as he told her a story about himself and his younger sister listening to her solo song: Kiss Later. The SM idol laughed lightly, clapping her hands before handing his album over to Eunchae and waved him goodbye as well as thanking him for loving her songs. As the event continued it was finally time for the suspicious man to get his album signed. After passing Vivian and Minhee, the male now was seated in front of Mayse. With an uncomfortable cough, the 19 year old smiled politely and greeted the male.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Is this you first time?" she asked, grabbing the album and signing it. The male stayed silent for a few second before speaking up.

"I need you to follow me." he commented quietly, only loud enough for him and idol to hear. Mayse was creeped out and looked at him weirdly before placing her now closed pen down. the male grabbed her wrist, tightly gripping it as he spoke. "you're going to follow me and be my wife." he spoke forcefully, his grip tightening.

"ow, sir you're hurting me," Mayse winced, trying to pry her wrist from her grip. her actions make him grip even harder. when the idol refused to follow his actions, the older suspicious male pulled her, causing Mayse to wince, kicking her chair behind her and loudly groaning in pain.

"Excuse me sir, you need to let go of her now," Eunchae spoke, a hand on Mayse's right arm, trying to free her from the death grip of the man. When she tried prying the younger female away, the male glared through his sunglasses and pushed Eunchae forcefully, causing her to fall down.

"Yah! Let go of my friend!" Minhee glared, her hands on the male's arm, trying to pull his arm off Mayse's wrist however the older male was much stronger. The male glared as he pulled Mayse towards the exit, dragging her out of the room as she screamed for help.

Fortunately, her manager; Sihyun was returning from the bathroom and heard her cry for help, having security guards surround the kidnapper and Mayse to prevent them from leaving the premises. "Yah, let go of Mayse," she spoke, glaring as the male growled, forcefully slamming the idol down before escaping through the emergency exit.

Mayse sat on the ground, crying and holding her wrist that was now turning purple from the kidnapper's death grip. "Mi you okay?" Sihyun rushed to her side, helping the girl up onto her feet as her bandmates surrounded her. "Let's bring you home, someone call Hyunjin to calm her down," her manager ordered as Minhee whipped out her phone and dialled her best friend's lover.

"Hello? Minhee?" Minhee smiled upon hearing the male's voice. "Whats wrong? Did my baby get hurt?!"

"Yah, how do you know I'm calling about Miyoungie?"

"You never call me for anything else but to talk about my girl," Hyunjin reasoned. Minhee laughed and agreed. "So?"

"She almost got kidnapped," Hyunjin let out a loud 'what' which made the fellow 00 liner to remove her phone from her ear. She scolded the boy as she boarded the van, sitting beside the shaken up girl, tears fall from her eyes. With a soft voice, Minhee looked at her best friend. "Hey, Hyunjin's on the phone, wanna talk to him?"

With a weak nod, Mayse took her best friend's voice and placed it by her left ear. Her soft sniffle allowed the Stray Kids member to acknowledge it was her on the phone instead of its owner. "Baby? I know you're scared right now, but know that I love you and I'm going to try everything in my power to stay with you tonight and till you feel safe once again," he spoke softly as he listened to his love's soft sniffles and short in take of air.

"I want cuddles and kisses..." she mumbled, sniffling and wiping away her tears.

"I know baby, I'm trying to convince manager hyung and Chan hyung to let me see you," Hyunjin informed with a soft voice. "Baby I have to go now but I'll call you after my schedule okay?" Mayse hums and waits for him to hang up, replying with a soft 'i love you' as he hung up. The blonde returned her best friend's phone with a soft thank you and waited till she reached home.