👩🏻‍💼 Bad Manager 😣

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

Today, Mayse had a solo schedule. She will not be participating in today's NCT 127 schedule, instead, she is going to a small festival to perform. Her usual personal manager; Si Hyun, had gone on her 10 year wedding anniversary to Hawaii. Of course, Mayse was upset and wished her all the love. Sihyun's temporary replacement was a newly hired manager in training. Her name was Jae In. Jaein didn't like Mayse at all, even Mayse could tell as soon as she met her.

"Unnie, you have to put this on," Jaein said rudely. She held a skimpy outfit and 12-inch high heels. Mayse cringed at her much older manager calling her 'unnie'. She grabbed the outfit and examined it. "Wae? Just wear it!" Her voice boomed louder within the room. Mayse winces at her voice.

"Ah...okay..." Mayse said quietly. She walks towards the other room where her stylist and makeup artist waited. "Unnie, was this meant for me?" She questions her stylist who stares at the outfit in disgust.

"No! I would never! Ppalli! Change into this!" Her stylist takes Jaein's outfit out of her hands and pushes Mayse towards the changing rooms with her actual outfit. "Are you done?" Her stylist asked after a few minutes passed by.

Mayse exits and smiles, turning a circle, she poses. She absolutely loves the outfit she was given. "Ppalli, you're on soon!" Her makeup artist pulls her to the makeup chair and begins to do her work.

As Mayse's makeup artist finishes up her makeup, Jaein enters, her face red in anger. "What is this?! I thought i told to wear the outfit i gave you! And this makeup!? It's terrible! She needs more lipstick! and eyeshadow!" She complains. Mayse's staff members were shocked and decided to not pay any attention to the manager.

Mayse sits in the makeup chair silently, eating strawberries. A fan gave them to her during the morning. Hearing a knock, the group of females turns and looks to see who's at the door.

It's NCT DREAM OT5 and Stray Kids.

"May good luck!" Chan said, jumping onto the couch with Felix and Han Jisung in tow. Giggling, Mayse thanks him before standing, showing off her outfit.

"This wasn't the best outfit oppa," Jaein clings onto Jaemin, who's stares at her with confusion and secretly disgust. "There was that outfit," The older female points towards the doorknob of the dressing room. "Isn't it much prettier?"

Jeno and Renjun looked at each other, as if saying 'what's wrong with her?'. "May, put on those heels. At least wear something your manager gave you!" Jaein yelled as she clutches tightly onto Jaemin's arm. Mayse was shocked that her 34 year old temporary manager, had called her informally and used one of her nicknames that she only allowed friends and family to use. Jaemin lefts out a small gasp and mouthed 'help me' to the other dream members.

"Ahh...Ne~" Mayse said uncertainly, grasping onto the heels and sitting down on the couch beside Chan before placing the shoes on. Once both were on, Mayse tried standing, however, she fell back due to inexperience with heels.

Hyunjin frowns, seeing his best friend have trouble with shoes he knows she's uncomfortable in. "Do I really have to wear these?" The younger asked her manager who nods whilst glaring at her.

"Yah," Mayse glances at her friend from school. "Here, you don't have time to change shoes, I'll walk you to the stage," Hyunjin gently stated. He held his hand out for the girl, who gratefully took it. Jaein glares at the girl as the group makes their way to the stage of the festival.

"Everyone, please welcome Mayse!" the 18 year old girl falsely smiles and waves at her fans, getting into position for Siren. During the first verse, it had began to rain, making the stage wet and slippery. The 12-inch heels weren't helping either. Stray Kids and DREAM watched in worry as Jaein smirks. As the chorus hits, Mayse slips, falling and hitting her head against the stage fairly hard. NCTzens let out a gasp, worried for the poor girl. However, Mayse only stood up and smiled, performing again with a smile on her face.

During the entire event, Mayse had fallen around five times, yet Jaein didn't rush to call the performance off, she only watched in amusement. Which made Mayse's friends mad. "Thank you for coming everyone! please don't worry about me! get home safely and don't get sick everyone!" The girl's head was bleeding out. Once Mayse reaches the end of the stage, she had collapsed. Luckily, Hyunjin was there to catch her. When fans saw Hyunjin carrying an unconscious Mayse bridal style they grew in worry. NCTzens swore they saw Jaein smirking in victory, that made them even more angry.

⇉ t i m e s k i p ⇇

Mayse woke up. Her eyes blinded by the bright light. She blinks, adjusting her sight to the light as she looks around. She finds her members, stray kids, Taeyeon and her temporary manager. "What's going on?" the young girl questions as she sits up, wincing the in process.

"Yah, lay down," Jaemin told the girl gently. Mayse only nods, knowing not to disobey her members whenever something wrong happened involving her. "You shouldn't have made her wear those shoes."

Everyone turned to Jaein. "What? She would've been fine if she had experience," the lady said, checking her nails as if it wasn't a big deal. "Besides, no one actually likes that slut."

Mayse hangs her head low. Scared and sad about her words. Everyone's blood boils. "Yah," Jaein turns and faces Taeyeon. "She's 18. What experience would she have wearing heels, dancing in the rain? You shouldn't have made her wear 12-inch heels. You should've cancel the performance immediately after the first time she fell. Yet you decided to be a bitch and watch in delight when she falls and hurts herself." Taeyeon scolds.

"Why does it matter? She's useless! She's an idiot!" Jaein yells.

"Yah! Miyoung is not useless! nor is she an idiot!" Haechan retorted, anger building up. "SM will hear about this and you'll be sued. This is abuse towards a minor," his voice was cold and harsh. Jaein stares at the young boy in shock. "Now get out of our sight. Or else." The 34 year old lady rushed out, only to be caught by security guards.

"May-ah, it's okay," Chan caresses her hair. She only nods, looking down at her lap. "Get some rest, it's been a long day for you," Mayse nods again, laying down, shifting in order to get comfortable and falling asleep.